51

"OOOO ITS SO PRETTY!"

"CHENLE DON'T JUMP OVER THE COUCH!"

"OWW THATS MY FACE HYUCK!"

"...why am I here?" Jisung sighed as he watched everyone start piling on top of each other on the couch.

"Get off me!" Renjun whined and pushed Donghyucks cheeks as the younger was jokingly trying to smother him. "Go find your dog."

"He's not my dog," Donghyuck stuck his tounge out at Renjun. "At least a I dont call him my 'friend' all the time."

Chenle laughed at that before putting his elbow in Donghyucks side. "Lucas hyung was talking about junnie at practice today. He was sad that he couldn't hang out with him today~"

Renjun groaned and picked up a pillow before launching it at Chenle's face.

"You are all so stupid-" Donghyuck was cut off when the door was launched open and an out of breath Jaemin came inside.

"Jaemin-ah? I thought Jeno was with you-"

"Where's Mark?" Jaemin asked frantically, his chest heaving up and down from running.

"Jeno told you..." Donghyuck trailed off a bit before coming towards the younger. "Don't be mad at him hun, Mark just did it because he cares-"

"I did it! I finally didn't burn the popcorn-" Mark stopped smiling when everyone turned towards him with wide eyes. "What's goin on?"

Mark was taken back and let out a 'hmph' when something suddenly slammed into him.

"Jaemin! Plea-" Jeno ran into the apartment but when quiet when he looked at Jaemin.

Jaemin had his arms wrapped tightly around Mark's torso and his eyes were closed as he shook lightly.

Mark had his arms up in the air, one had the bowl of popcorn in it.

"Thank you hyung," Jaemin whispered against Marks shirt and hugged him tighter. "Thank you..."

Mark was wide eyed as he didnt seem to know what to do. He looked to Donghyuck who just took the popcorn out of his hands and hugged it to his chest before motioning his head to Jaemin.

He looked towards the doorway to see Jeno leaning against the wall with a soft smile on his face.

Mark slowly put his hands down to hover over the pink boys back before slowly putting them down to hug him.

"You're welcome Jaemin-ah," Mark whispered before hesitantly squeezing his arm that was wrapped around the boys shoulder and bringing his hand up to give a quick pet to the boys hair.

Donghyuck smiled but soon glared when a hand began munching on the popcorn.

He glared at Renjun and tried to yank it away from him before it fell and spilled all over the ground.

"Awww I took forever to make that," Mark whined as Jaemin pulled away with a laugh and a sniffle.

Mark patted Jaemin on the back and stepped to pick the bowl up before Jaemin was pulled back and engulfed in a hug from behind.

"Don't run like that," Jeno whispered into his ear before nuzzling the tip of his nose underneath Jaemins ear. "You scared me."

"C'mon you big baby," Donghyuck pushed on Marks shoulder as the boy pouted at his spilled popcorn. "Ill show you how to make it in one try...while junnie cleans up the mess he made."

Renjun squaked in protest as Donghyuck threw a broom towards him and quickly ushered Mark into the kitchen.

"Are we gonna set up the movie or no?" Jeno asked as he brought Jaemin into the living room with their pinkies interlocked.