27

This was not a normal party.

Donghyuck instantly took note once they entered the seemingly abandoned house.

Drugs were left on every table. Alcohol was all over the place.

That was normal.

But there weren't teenagers living it up and dancing.

These were horny and scary men.

Fighting.

Making out with random scary chicks.

There was too much smoke clouding the room and Donghyuck instantly felt his lungs constrict.

He should've have known not to come here when Mark said party. He shouldn't have dragged Jaemin here either.

They had gotten 5 feet within the door before Donghyuck wanted them to go.

"Jaemin, im sorry but we can't stay here," Donghyuck turned back to the still fragile boy.

"I know," Jaemins eyes took a sweep around the room, fear was already in his eyes at all burly men and all the gang members that were filling the room.

Donghyuck nodded agreement but they only got so close to the door before they were being cornered by men.

"Woah woah whats the hold up?" A tall skinny man asked as he took a puff of his cigarette.

"Wrong address," Donghyuck laughed nervously. "So we were just about to go-"

"Go? You two should stay," A man leaned closer to Jaemin, blowing smoke in the poor boys face.

"Leave him alone," Donghyuck pulled Jaemin away from them. Jaemin had been through enough today and he shouldn't have to deal with Donghyucks mistake of bringing them here.

"Ohhh we got a mouthy one," The first man grabbed onto Donghyucks chin. His eyes looking Donghyucks body up and down. "I like fiesty."

The man leaned down towards Donghyucks ear.

"I like putting them in their place," He felt the man's hand trail down his back and he lifted his knee and kicked the man hard in the balls.

"Jaemin-ah!" Donghyuck yelled, looking in directions to go.

The door was blocked.

"You little bitch!" The man called after them as they ran up the house stairs, finding an empty room and locking it.

"We aren't letting you little bitches leave until one of you pays for that whores mistake," The man roughly banged at the door before they heard his footsteps disappear down the stairs.

"Jaemin I'm sorry," Donghyuck apologized and ran a hand through his hair. "This was a big mistake-"

"...it's my fault..." Jaemin clutched onto the hem of his shirt. "..if I hadn't run away of my parents...you would be home...working on your project."

"Your parents did that?" Donghyuck asked with his brows turned down. 

Jaemin nodded.

"Im sorr-"

"Jaemin-ah," Donghyuck placed his hand on Jaemins head. "Do not leave. Wait til Jeno answers you and make him come and get you and if not then try to make a run for it."

"What are you-" Jaemin began to panic when Donghyuck unlocked the door. He stood up and latched onto Donghyuck sleeve. "You can't go out there!"

"Stay here. Be quiet and do what I said," Donghyuck took a deep breath before leaving the room, making sure to lock it behind him.