59

"You're wasting your time," Minho bounced the bat under his chin, the cold metal felt like shocks against his skin. "Times over."

Jaemin felt the bat get pulled out from under his chin and he flinched when Minho raised the bat into swinging position with a smile on his face.

"The fuck is going on?" A voice brought everyone in the room into a stop to stare at the door.

Jeno standing there with a confused look on his face as he scanned the room but it soon turned to an angry one when his eyes landed on Jaemin and Minho. More of the fact that he had a bat raised like he was going to hit Jaemin.

"Wow do you have a boyfriend tracker or something?" Minho tilted his head with a smug look. "It's funny how you got here at the right time to save the day."

"The hell are you doing with him?" Jeno tried to keep his voice calm but everyone could hear the bite in it.

"We were just having a little fun Jen," Minho placed the tip of the bat next to Jaemins head. "Weren't we angel?"

"Don't touch him," Jeno stepped forward and glared at him.

That was new.

Jeno didn't glare at people. He usually smiled at them.

"I didn't," Minho shrugged before slamming the bat down to knock the red box out of Jaemin's hand, a loud gasp coming from Jaemin.

Jaemin went to stoop and pick it up but the bat slammed in front of his face at the lockers making him jump back.

"See I'm having fun playin with it," Minho laughed as he hit the lockers next to Jaemins body, dragging a flinch out of Jaemin every time.

"That's enough," Jeno's voice was dangerously low, something that people also haven't heard from the happy Lee brother. "Leave him alone."

"You're the one that fucked up Lee!" Minho snarled at him as he put the bat near Jaemin's face and pushed it so Jaemin was looking at Jeno. "You just had to go and fuck over the baseball team. It's your own fault this is happening."

Jeno felt something in his chest rip at the sight of Jaemin. The boy had a terrified look in his eyes and tears along with it. He could see the youngers hands shaking frantically and he watched how he winced when Minho pushed the bat harder on his cheek, forcing his face to be pressed against the lockers.

"Hold him," Minho demanded.

Jeno seethed angrily as two other guys in the room held him back by his arms. The two guys seemed to be a bit nervous too by how much Jeno didn't look like him usual self.

They knew Mark Lee.

He was dangerous and rumored deadly. A poor attitude about anything and everything. Hurts people when he feels like it. Drugs, parties, gang violence, anything bad could be used to describe Mark Lee. Though there was a rumored side that he could be sweet. It was proven by the now known name of the boys boyfriend, Lee Donghyuck.

They also knew Jeno Lee.

He was popular and kind. He shot everyone smiles and tried to be as nice to everyone as possible. Everyone like him and if they didn't then they were just jealous they couldn't be him. He gets good grades, he does good in sports, he does well in everything that he does. The complete opposite of his brother. But there was a rumored side that nobody had proven true.That Jeno Lee could be just as vicious as his brother.

They were nervous to see if the rumors could be true and if they were...

They didn't want to be on the receiving end of it.