11

"Hey, why did you run off yesterday?" Chenle asked when he finally found Jisung walking home the next day.

Jisung didn't answer and kept his quick pace down the sidewalk.

"Let's go to the arcade," Chenle suggest as he caught up with Jisung.

"No," Jisung said with a straight face, not even sparing a glance at Chenle.

"Nuh uh uh," Chenle shook his head before stopping infront of Jisung, making the taller stop instantly. "We had a deal."

"That said nothing about an arcade," Jisung gripped tighter to his backpack straps.

"Well this is your friend asking you to come with them to an arcade," Chenle reasoned with him. "Which means you accept and come with them."

"Im not-"

"Ill pay," Chenle cut him off with a head shake.

"Fine," Jisung gave in and he complained all the way there as Chenle dragged him by the wrist.

"You are so bad at this," Chenle teased as he won the basketball game for the 4th time in a row.

"I do not. This is stupid anyway," Jisung shook his head as he pulled away from the game. "You picked a bad game."

Chenle rolled his eyes before gesturing to the rest of the arcade: "Fine then, you pick a game."

Jisung scanned around the room before landing on something.

"That one," Jisung pointed towards it and made his way over.

"Oh you think you can beat me in this?" Chenle laughed as he made his way over to as well.

"I know I can," Jisung licked his lips, a sparkling look in his eyes.

"I dunno, im pretty good at air hockey," Chenle laughed as he picked up the puck and placed in on the table.

"You're on," Jisung squinted his eyes and cracked his knuckles.

Oh.

That was kinda hot.

"Cheater!" Chenle called again after their 3rd round.

Jisung had one every single time.

Chenle hadn't even scored at all in any game.

"I didn't cheat!" Jisung huffed as he set the puck back on the table, ready to play another round. "I just know how to play."

"I know how to play!" Chenle yelled across the table and gripped his paddle tighter.

Jisung shot during Chenle's yelling and instantly scored.

"Ah," Chenle's mouth dropped open. "See you are a cheater. I wasn't even ready."

"Alright then you go," Jisung waited as Chenle set the puck out and hit it.

Jisung hit it back quickly and instantly scored again.

"This game is stupid," Chenle huffed with a frown.

"You are holding the paddle wrong," Jisung said, nodding towards the red paddle.

"Excuse me?" Chenle raised a brow at the dirty blonde.

"Use three fingers and shoot with pressure at the elbow and then bring your hand back to block your goal," Jisung explained.

Chenle fumbled with it before trying to shoot, the puck only sliding an inch or two before stopping.

"This is pointless," Chenle rolled his eyes and let go of the paddle.

"Try it again," Jisung said patiently.

"Why I thought-" Chenle tried to complain again.

"Hold your paddle," Jisung cut him off.

Chenle sighed and grabbed the paddle lazily.

"Use three fingers, only the tips of them," Jisung explained slowly and demonstrated on his own paddle.

Chenle furrowed his brows and tried to copy Jisung.

"There!" Jisung called. "Don't move them."

"Ok now what," Chenle asked.

"Put the puck in front of your paddle and line it up an inch away," Jisung said as Chenle followed his directions.

"Now pulled your hand back and shoot with your elbow, not your wrist," Jisung moved his paddle away from the goal so Chenle could shoot.

Chenle looked at the goal before repeating his head.

Three fingers.

Pull back.

Elbow.

Shoot.

He shot and heard a small ding, signaling he had earned a point.

He gasped and shouted with a smile: "I did it!"

He ran over to Jisung and wrapped him arms around his neck pulling him into a quick hug.

"I did it!" Chenle yelled excitedly before pulling away and running around the hockey table.

Jisung watched in intrigue as Chenle ran around with a big smile on his face.

"You did it," Jisung mumbled as he continued to watch Chenle celebrate.