17

Chenle couldn't breathe.

Chenle couldn't breathe but he kept dancing.

His poor heart and lungs begging him to stop but he just couldn't.

Keep going Chenle.

A voice in his head screamed again for the 50th time.

"Stop," Chenle had tears running down his face but he kept dancing to the music. As if his muscles were on auto pilot.

"Chenle?" He heard Jisungs voice from the front door of the dance studio but he ignored it.

He ignored it for the voice in his head.

Doesn't matter.

Keep moving.

You'll never achieve it if you dont.

Keep going til you break.

Break every part of yourself.

"SHUT UP!" Chenle finally screamed, his hands coming to cover his ears as his knees hit the ground. His body finally listening to their own needs.

His chest was heaving and his sobs didn't help any.

"Chenle? Hey what's wrong? Whats going on?" He heard Jisung's voice in his right ear but all he could focus on was the way his lungs felt like they were going to explode.

"Inhaler...please," Chenle gasped out, pointing to his duffle bag across the room.

Jisungs eyes flicked from the blonde to the bag. Instantly rushing over to the bag to rip things out of it. Everything was all over the place inside it, his clothes, his wallet, a bottle of pills, inhaler.

He brought it out, ignoring the rest of the things in the bag before rushing back over to Chenle, who seemed to be getting worse.

"Im sorry, I'm sorry," Chenle choked on a sob before gasping a breath in.

Jisung ignored him to put the tip of the inhaler in his mouth, helping him use it before taking it out again.

"Chenle what's going on?" Jisung asked the younger as his breathing began to come to a slower pace. It was still way too fast but he could hear it slowing down. 

"I, I didn't mean to," Chenle choked again, moving a shakey hand towards the side of his face. "They, they wouldn't stop-"

"Who wouldn't stop?" Jisung furrowed his brows despite himself. Why was he caring? He didn't know but something about the bubbly boy crying on the ground didn't sit right with something inside him.

"They kept telling me to," Chenle took a few deep breaths in before they hitched and he cried again.

"Chenle breath," Jisung helped him sit up and helped him sit back against the dance mirror. "Just relax for a minute."

Chenle followed Jisungs orders, his big and puffy eyes locked on Jisungs own. He watched the way Jisungs face was relaxed and calmed and the way that his eyes were trying to peer into his.

He watched the way Jisungs chest rose and fall, albeit it a bit fast but he tried to copy it regardless.

Once he calmed down, he said the first thing he knew, "The voices. They kept telling me to."

Jisung's mouth opened slightly before his eyes saw something in Chenle that wasn't there before.

He understood something about Chenle.