30

Jaemin panicked when he woke up.

Jaemin woke up in a room thats not his, in a bed that's not his and in clothes that didn't belong to him.

Please tell me im not dreaming and Jeno really was with me last night.

Jaemin sat up on the bed and put his hands near his temples, trying to think of a plan to get the hell out of there if this wasn't a safe place.

He heard the door handle jiggled and he pressed his back against the headboard.

He felt relief sink in his shoulders when he saw a big tuft of fluffy black hair and tired puppy eyes peep through the door.

"Hyung..." Jaemin sighed out in relief, his muscles relaxing as the older entered the room.

"Hyung?" Jeno asked as he made his way to the bed.

Jaemin flushed.

"Sorry...I just...it was an accident..." Jaemin said softly, his voice tuned down even more because of the yelling and crying he did the day before.

"Don't be. Its cute," Jeno sat next to Jaemin on the bed and grabbed his hand. He played with the slender fingers in both of his own.

(A/N: anybody else remember that Vlive with Nomin and Xiaojun and Jeno just snatched Jaemins hand? Just me. Ok.)

"...where are we...." Jaemin asked shyly, not remembering anything after crying to Jeno. He felt embarrassed about it now that his head was more clear.

"Mark and Donghyuck's apartment," Jeno turned his head to look at Jaemin before looking him up and down. "Those are Donghyuck's clothes if your wondering. After you fainted, he came home and fussed over how you shouldn't be left in your uncomfortable clothes, so he helped you change."

Jaemin cheeks turned pink but he made a mental note to thank the sunshine boy.

"I fainted?" Jaemin asked next, unsure of the events that happened.

Jeno nodded his head but kept his eyes locked on his fingers that were playing with Jaemin's smaller and much softer one's.

"Im sorry..." Jaemin moved his fingers a little bit, they brushed against Jeno's in a way that left them both tingling. "For last night...and-"

"You scared me last night Jaemin-ah," Jeno said in a gentle voice as well. He didn't want to break the open atmosphere surrounding them.

"Im sorry-" Jaemin tried to apologize again.

"You said you were at the party and I almost had a heart attack," Jeno smiled bitterly. "You were upset and then I made it worse by yelling and I got really scared when you backed away from me. I felt scared that I broke our trust for a minute. But then you grabbed for my jacket and I thought we were still ok and then you ran to me and cried. I hate that you cried. You were scared and I was scared. Then you fainted and I didn't know what to do other then to get you safe."

Jaemin's heart hurt at that.

His safety net was scared for him.

"Im sorry Nono-hyung," Jaemin's voice broke softly.

Jeno finally looked up towards Jaemin before spinning around so he could face the younger.

"Hey. Don't cry. It's alright," Jeno bent down a little so he could see the boys face. Little tears coming down in silence.

"Im...I'm sorry I scared you," Jaemin's voice got a bit more strangled.

"You didnt scare me," Jeno raised the back of his fingers to lightly wipe the tears off Jaemins cheeks. "I was just scared for you is all. I was scared someone was gonna hurt you....and they did."