29

Jisung and Chenle haven't spoken in a week.

They haven't spoken since Jisung yelled at him.

Chenle said their bet was off.

He thought he would be happy...or as close to happy as he could get.

But he's not.

Something about their last moment didn't sit right with him and he didn't know why.

Jisung is confused.

Something didn't sit right with the way he didnt see the small blonde boy through out the day.

He didnt come sit with him at lunch.

He didn't see him looking through his homeroom window.

He didn't text him.

He didn't call him.

He didnt come to the dance studio all week.

Jisung felt a burning sensation in the pit of his stomach.

He sighed and leaned back against the same tree he always sat underneath. His eyed closed as he went over their last conversation in his head. It had been on replay in his brain the whole week.

He doesn't know why.

Open your eyes.

A new voice in his head appeared, making his eyebrows furrow.

He opened his eyes to stare at the clouds above him. He looked at all the shapes and stories they created and his heart yearned for something he didnt know.

"Why won't you get out of my head?" Jisung whispered to no one in particular. His mind racing with images of the short blonde who used to butt into his life.

"That one looks like a smile," Jisung whispered to himself.

Chenle had a nice smile.

One that would instantly light up the space around them. One that made Jisung feel a bit warmer at the end of the day.

"The one looks like a pot of honey," He whispered again pointing towards the fluffy cloud.

Chenle had honey brown eyes.

Big and beautiful one's at that.

Big, beautiful honey brown eyes that would make Jisung's heart race. One's that made a sickeningly sweet feeling bubble in his chest.

"That one..." Jisung dropped his hand back on his chest. It was no fun without someone else there to tell you what they see too.

He wanted to see what Chenle sees.

"I dont understand what's going on," Jisung tilted his head back. He never had this problem before. He didn't bother with people and they didn't bother with him. He could keep anyone he wanted at a distance. Away from him and away from all his secrets and his thoughts. But Chenle started to dig his way under the wall he built up.

A loud laugh drew him away from his internal battle.

His head whipped around.

Chenle was playing on the soccer field with Renjun, laughing loudly at something the elder probably said.

Jisung stared at the way his eyes turned into cresents and the way his white teeth sparkled. He stared at the way the apples of his cheeks turned a light pink and the way his head tilted back to laugh. He listened to the overly loud laugh like it was a song he had heard for the first time.

Jisungs heart stopped, his eyes widened and his breath hitched.

His heart began to beat again at a much faster pace then ever before.

He liked Zhong Chenle.