55

"Haechan!"

Donghyuck turned around swiftly when he heard the front desk to see a frantic Jaemin walking quickly towards them while dragging Jeno behind him by the hand.

"Is he ok? Have you seen him yet?" Jaemin asked quickly bombarding him with questions.

"I don't know i haven't seen him yet. Junnie called me and he also said Chenle was here and he walked out of the room and then he couldnt find him," Donghyuck felt a headache forming in his head as he heard Mark arguing with the lady at the front desk.

"I don't care what time it is-"

"Im sorry sir but no visitors-"

"Then how the hell did Renjun and Chenle get in-"

"Who?-"

Mark looked like he was about to snap at the lady and Donghyuck was about to intervene when he heard a low groan behind him.

Jeno let go of Jaemin's hand and made his way to the front desk.

"Look lady..." Was all he heard as Jeno's voice dropped low, he could see the lady's eyes widened and he could see Marks fist hit him in the side from out of the lady's view.

"H-he's in room 127," The lady gulped and pointed into the direction.

"Thanks," Jeno gave her a smile and proceeded in the direction she gave him.

"The hell was that?" Donghyuck looked to Jaemin with an eyebrow raised.

Jaemin looked just as lost as him.

Donghyuck was about to start walking when he felt his phone buzz.

Junnie:
Chenle's on the roof.

Junnie:
I can't leave the room or they'll kick me out. So please go get him and make sure he is alright and not doing anything stupid.

Donghyuck sighed in frustration as he looked for an elevator or a staircase.

"Hyuck? You coming?" Mark called from the hallway Jeno walked down.

"I gotta find Chenle. I'll be there soon," Donghyuck did his best to smile at the elder when he looked at him in worry.

"I'll go with him," Jaemin smiled from behind Donghyuck at Mark before following the brunettes lead.

Donghyuck felt like his heart was busted when he saw the loud peppy dolphin like boy that he's become close friends with sobbing on the ground in the corner.

"Chenle?" Jaemin said softly as he frowned at the younger who was balling his eyes out.

Chenle didnt seem to hear him. The harsh, jagged and sharp breaths and cries scratching their ears. They could see his shoulders shaking erratically but they couldn't see his face because it was buried in his knees that were brought up to his chest.

Donghyuck was about to walk forward when he heard Chenle whispering to himself and clinging to the wall behind him with his eyes closed.

"You are so stupid," Chenle's voice was vicious, like he was trying to slice himself with painful words. "This is all your fucking fault! You've done nothing but fuck up since you moved here."

Jaemin felt his stomach dropping like a heavy brick with each word the younger said. Jaemin felt the need to hug the blonde boy but his feet wouldn't move. Too horrified at the breakdown in front of him.