3

A/N: Chenle is too cute 😣^^

"Hey hyungs, whats that boys name?" Chenle pointed to the tall boy through the lunchroom window. He once again spotted him sitting under a tree, peacefully eating his lunch alone.

"Hmm?" Donghyuck hummed while eating his sandwich. "Thats Park Jisung."

Jisung.

Chenle liked that name.

"Why?" Donghyuck put down his sandwich and dusted his hands off while looking at Chenle.

"I dunno. I just saw him around alot," Chenle shrugged his shoulders while looking down at his own tray.

"He's usually alone," Renjun chimed in. "He steers clear of people most times."

"Why though?" Chenle looked back towards the boy sitting under the tree. He had his eyes closed as he leaned back and enjoyed the shade the tree was offering him.

"Who knows," Renjun sipped on his straw before smiling. "You already got a crush, Chenle?

"No i-" Chenl squaked.

"Ohhh I think you do~" Donghyuck teased lightly, sticking his fingers in Chenle's sides making him jump.

"I don't!" Chenle screeched away from Donghyucks prodding fingers.

"We're just teasing," Donghyuck giggled, ruffling the blondes hair.

Chenle just shook his head and smiled.

They were nice friends.

Jeno looked around the classroom in boredom. His head resting in his palm and his brows eyes drooping as he tried to listen to his teacher.

Jaemin wasn't here today.

Dang.

He wanted to ask him if he was feeling better after gym. He felt bad for the poor boy. He didnt understand why he didn't talk to anyone though.

He saw Jaemin sitting at lunch alone for the past few days and he's seen him sitting in the corner of the library after school on Tuesday, curled up with his feet swept under him and his big eyes sparkling towards the pages (no, he wasn't staring! He just saw him for a second.)

Jeno huffed out of his nose as he thought of all the shit he had to do later, he had a party to get to and he had to text Mark later too, just to make sure they were on the same page about everything.

The bell wrang signaling the end of class. Jeno swung his bag over his shoulder and made his was towards the door.

"Oh! Jeno?" The teacher called him back making Jeno squeeze his eyes shut before turning around.

"Yes sir?" Jeno turned around with a smile.

"Could you take these papers down to Jaemin?" The teacher handed him a stack. "He's down in the nurses office."

"Nurses office?" Jeno frowned slightly as he took the stack of papers.

"Yes. Is that a problem?" The teacher raised a skeptical brow at him.

"Ah no, its not," Jeno gave a reassuring smile before making his way down to the nurses office.

When he walked in he saw Jaemin washing his hands in the sink that the nurse used.

"Hey? Jaemin?" Jeno said carefully but the other jumped around regardless.

The flinch made Jaemin dizzy, he swayed on his feet and almost lost balance.

Jeno rushed forward to catch him but Jaemin leaned backwards, his back slamming on the counter so his hands would hold him up rather than Jeno.

"You alright?" Jeno asked, his hands hovering near Jaemin.

Jaemin hesitantly nodded his head before looking away towards the floor.

"Here I have these papers for you," Jeno  picked them up and handed them to the pink haired boy. "Are you hurt from gym? I'm just asking because you weren't in class and it was a bit boring without you there and I-"

Jaemin shook his head, cutting Jeno off before pointing a finger towards his temple.

"You're sick?" Jeno asked with concern.

Jaemin did nothing.

"Ok uh, just let me know if you need the notes..." Jeno trailed off before backing away from him. Maybe Jaemin wanted some space. He's never met anyone this shy.

"Jaemin," The boy whispered out, his eyes still locked on the floor. His eyes covered by his fluffy hair.

"...what?" Jeno questioned. Did he just say something.

Jaemin clasped his hands together in front of him but didn't look up.

Cute.

"Well I think Jaemin is a lovely name," Jeno smiled at the smaller boy before bowing slightly. "I'll see you around Jaemin-ah."

"Ok, so that's all of it," The owner of the apartments asked with his hands on his hips. "Just let me know if you two need anything else."

As he left, Donghyuck slowly made his way to the couch. He tried to avoid Mark as much as possible while moving everything in.

He grabbed the remote and put on a drama he liked before sitting Indian style on the couch.

The next thing he knew, the couch dipped roughly on the other side and a car show was on the TV.

Donghyuck took a peek to his left before rolling his eyes in the opposite question.

"You got somethin to say?" Mark glared at him as he saw the eyeroll. "Go ahead. Say it. I fucking dare you."

Donghyuck gulped before playing the sleeves of his sweater. "I dont have anything to say."

"That's what I thought," Mark threw the remote down harshly on the table and put one of his legs up on it too.

No manners.

Donghyuck thought as he stared at the dirty boots that were still on Marks feet. 

"Go make food," Mark grumbled as he sunk down into the couch. "M'starving."

"Excuse me?" Donghyuck accidentally said before his eyes turned wide.

Shit.

You need to keep your mouth shut Donghyuck.

Mark looked at him with cold eyes before getting up to stand in front of Donghyuck.

"Let's get one thing straight, bitch," Mark squeezed Donghyucks chin hard between his hands. A bruising grip on the poor skin.

"I dont care if you pay rent. This is MY fucking house," Mark pushed the boys head back so he was looking at him. "That means whatever I say goes. Got it?"

Donghyuck nodded reluctantly with tears in his eyes.

"Now go make fucking food," Mark pushed his head back hard. Donghyuck could feel the musles pulling hard in his neck.

Donghyuck quickly scurried out of the room and turned the stove on.

How long could he put up with this?

Its only been one day actually less than half an hour.

As Donghyuck stirred the food with tears in his eyes all he could think is...

He never even asked me for my name.