28

Donghyuck felt like crying.

He could feel the man's teeth biting onto his neck and sucking down in a way that was way too harsh.

There was a particularly hard bite that made Donghyuck dig his nails hard into the man's shoulders.

"Ow!" The man hissed and pulled away from Donghyucks neck.

Donghyuck took his chance and pushed the man away from him. But the man was quicker and yanked his wrist, slamming him against the wall again but this time facing away from him.

"You're making some real mistakes bitch," The man snarled in his ear. Donghyuck winced when he felt the man's tounge reach out and lick the shell of his ear.

"Im the bitch?" Donghyuck huffed, out of breath with all the resistance. "Your the one mauling me like a dog."

"I've had enough of you," The man pulled Donghyucks head back by the hair.

Donghyucks heart raced when he felt the man let go of his head and his hands began to trail down his body.

Down his ribs.

Down his hips.

Down to his belt loops.

Down to his ass and they squeezed.

"I am going to make you wish you kept your mouth shut," The man laughed at him. "I'll have you screaming and crying. You'll forget your own name. I'll fuck you so hard that you won't even be able to recognize yourself in the morning. I'll make you my bitch."

Donghyuck cried out as the man moved his hands back up to his hips.

Fat and rough fingers dipped into the seam of his pants.

The man was pulled off of him and a loud crash was heard soon after.

Donghyuck finally took a large breath of air, spinning around for hope of any escape.

Mark was standing in front of him and the man that had been on him was now laying in glass that used to be apart of the coffee table.

"Lee what the fuck are you doing?" One of the other men who were enjoying the show glared at him.

"I've had enough of watching," Mark kept his eyes cold, it was the only way to deal with gang members.

They didn't speak true emotion, in their gang they spoke violence and demands.

"I thought you didn't know him," The man who had been smashed into the coffee table spat out onto the ground.

"I thought I said I had enough of watching," Mark barked at him, his patience snapping for a minute.

"Ohh I get it," One guy laughed from the side of the room. "Lee doesn't want to watch...he wants to play with the bitch too."

Donghyuck felt a sick lump tie up in his throat.

Mark turned around and grabbed Donghyuck by his forearm. He dragged him out the front door, ignoring the calls and wolf whistles of the members.

"Let me go," Donghyuck yanked his arm away from Mark's bruising grip.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Mark yelled in his face. "Do you know how dangerous it is to be out here?"

"Jaemin was looking for your brother and-" Donghyuck tried to cut in. He did not want this pinned on him.

"Jeno?" Mark laughed in disbelief but there was no amusement to it. "My brothers not in a gang. He would never-"

"I dont care Mark," Donghyuck couldn't do this tonight. His body hurt. His neck hurt. His heart hurt. "I needed to try and get him the comfort he needed."