43

Monday Morning

Donghyuck woke up to kisses being placed down his jawline.

He let out a moan before he heard Mark chuckle and pull away. His messy black hair and sleepy eyes made Donghyucks heart squeeze in giddy.

They still hadn't talked about what they were and Donghyuck was too scared to ruin it.

He slowly made his way to school after many complaints from Mark.

Later in the day during lunch, Renjun asked about it.

"So are you two just banging or do you actually have something going?" Renjun took a bite of his apple as he stared at Donghyuck.

Donghyuck glared at him before throwing one of his French fries in his face. 

"Shut up! You're one to talk," Donghyuck stuck his tounge out at the older. "You can't tell me that you and Wong Yukhei are just 'friends.' "

Renjun glared back before pointing out the lunchroom window.

"Yeah well you're dog is standing out there smoking with a bunch of pot heads," Renjun gave Donghyuck an unimpressed look when the brunette turned to stare out the window.

Mark had his hair slicked up and his leather jacket on and he wasn't gonna lie, he didnt like smoking but Mark did look hot doing it.

A buzz of his phone brought him back to reality.

Watermelon 🍉:
Stop staring

Donghyuck looked up again to see Mark looking at him with a straight face and another guy in the group looking at him too.

Donghyuck shot an over exaggerated kissy face at him through the window before typing it on his phone.

Me:
😘

Watermelon 🍉:
Stop

Donghyuck looked up at the window in confusion before he saw Mark and the group walking away.

Monday night

"You're so gorgeous," Mark let his eyes trail over the back of Donghyucks body as he sat at the kitchen table and watched the younger cook.

"Mhmm," Donghyuck hummed in slightly annoyance seeing that he was saying this infront of Jeno and Jaemin.

Jaemin threw a small smirk his way and Jeno threw a shameless one at Mark.

Donghyuck delivered their plates to them but when he set Marks down, the elder pulled him onto his lap.

"W-what are you-" Donghyuck stuttered.

"Feed me," Mark hooked his chin over Donghyucks shoulder.

Donghyucks face was beat red as he picked up the fork and fed Mark slowly.

He earned a kiss on the shoulder after every bite so he couldnt complain. They ended up sharing a plate.

Tuesday morning

Donghyuck stood at his locker and was putting on his chapstick when a hand came around and smack his locker shut in front of him.

"Oops sorry," Somi, one of the more popular girls said before smacking the chapstick out of his hands.

Good thing he put the cap on it.