5

"Hiya!"

Jisung looked up at the innerupting voice from where he was currently sitting under a tree, trying to enjoy a quiet lunch.

There was Chenle with a bright smile on his face and a packed lunchbox in his hands.

"Go away," Jisung closed his eyes again and after a few moments of silence he thought he had scurried off.

But when he opened his eyes again, the blonde had made a seat next to him. He sat cross legged and was eating his lunch in piece.

"I don't get why you're so adamant on being near me," Jisung lazily watched the other eat his food, stuffing in more than necessary and it made his cheeks puff out.

"I already told you. I want to be friends," Chenle stated, moving his chopsticks like it was a fact.

"And I already told you that i dont have and don't want friends," Jisung sat up and leaned his back farther into the tree before clasping his hands behind his head.

"And why not?" Chenle leaned forward with an expectant look on his face.

"There isn't a point. Friends are useless, worthless and utterly pointless," Jisung let out a small huff through his nose.

"You're wrong," Chenle turned back to his food, eating as if Jisung didn't just crush his soul with his bitter words.

"You don't want to be my friend," Jisung sighed before laying down with his eyes closed again, soaking up a bit of sun and shade at the same time.

Chenle stared at him and didn't hesitate to say: "Oh but I do."

"Yo Lee! You coming?" Hyunjin called down the hallway to Jeno. "We have to work on our game plans."

"Uh," Jeno hesitated, looking between Hyunjin and the other direction towards the library. He was supposed to meet Jaemin in the library this period so he could help him.

"Ill be there in a few," Is what Jeno settled with as he made his way to the library.

When he walked in, he instantly saw a flash of pink and made his way over. Jaemin had all of his study stuff spread out on the table. Colorful notebooks, pens, pencils, flashcards, highlighters and the textbook for Mr.Kim's class.

The sight made Jeno feel guilty.

"Uh hey Jaemin?" Jeno put a hand up to rub his neck. Jaemin looked up at him with slightly startled eyes, he probably wasn't used to someone being loud in a library.

"Hi," Jaemin said in a whisper, well it was a given because it was a library.

"Uh I kinda need to skip out today," Jeno let the words slip. "I kinda have a game soon and I need to go over some plays with teammates and-"

Jaemin nodded in a small manner before picking up all his supplies. He looked a little disappointed with the way his eyebrows sunk a little.

As Jaemin slipped on his backpack, his sweater sleeves slid down. Jeno saw a large red mark around his wrist and frowned. It looked painful.

"Hey, is you're wrist all right?" Jeno asled with concern, taking a step towards Jaemin.

Jaemin stepped back and nodded his head.

"Is it all right if I ask what happened?" Jeno stepped back with his hands slightly in the air. He didnt want to push the younger. "I help out with injuries alot so I could tell you how to rest it if you-"

"It's nothing..." Jaemin gripped his backpack straps tighter before walking past Jeno. "Thank you though."

Donghyuck looked at the table after setting the plates down and pulled his phone tighter to his ear.

He didn't want a repeat of yesterday. So he had made dinner in advance.

"I seriously can't believe you want to put up with this," Renjuns tired drifted through the phone.

"And I seriously can't believe you didn't help me with my homework for a one night stand," Donghyuck rolled his eyes as he washed his hands off.

"Ya! This isn't about me!" Renjun yelled before taking a deep breath. "What if he makes you try drugs or he makes you treat his friends or..."

"Or he brings a girl home," Donghyuck murmured as he peered through the doorway.

"What?" Renjun asked through the phone. "Hyuck-"

"Gotta go," Donghyuck hung up the phone.

Mark was sucking a girls face off, she was slammed against their front door.

He picked her up and brought her to his bedroom beford slamming the door. He could hear everything in the room shaking from here.

He slowly looked back to the food on the table before wrapping up Mark's portion and putting it in the fridge.

He sat down and slowly ate his food but eventually the moans were too much.

He knew Mark was just using her.

He put on his shoes and walked out the door and texting Renjun.

Me:
I'm going to the park, can you pick me up and drive me home in an hour?

HoeJunnie:
Yeah but be careful bc its cold outside. You don't wanna get sick.

He sighed before locking his phone.

Mark was difficult. He needs this place but how could he deal with Marks lifestyle.

Donghyuck was loud, bubbly and sassy. Mark was quiet, violent and cold.

They were opposites.

I don't have a choice.

Donghyuck thought as he sat down on a park bench. He shivered and looked down, sighing loudly when he realized he forgot his coat.

He couldnt help but feel like maybe if he tried to fit in to Marks style than he could get along with him better.

But he doesn't think he ever could.

He took drugs.

He drinks.

He fights

He tells Donghyuck to make dinner

He tells him what to do.

Where to sleep.

He calls him bitch.

He frowned as he thought once again.

He's doesn't even know my name.

A/N: Hello! I hope you are enjoying this story so far 🥺👉👈 and I might not be able to post tomorrow so I am hoping that a double post today will make it up. Thank you!!❤