47

"No."

Jeno's heart dropped through all the floors of their apartment building.

"...what?" Jeno whispered as if he got shot in the heart.

"I couldn't do that to you," Jaemins eyes were full off tears, one's that seemed like they were going to gush over any second. "I could never burden you like that."

Jeno's heart was breaking at the pinkettes words.

"Couldn't do what? Love me?" Jeno stepped away from Jaemin and the younger instantly shook his head and slipped off the counter.

"No! Jeno, I would ruin your life," Jaemin kept their eyes locked and Jeno could feel his eyes starting to match Jaemins.

"What are you talking about?" Jeno squinted his eyes in confusion. The weight of each one of Jaemins words settling on his throat and chest.

"...I'm more trouble then im worth jen..." Jaemin sniffled with a fake smile. "You shouldn't ask something you haven't thought through."

Jeno felt his emotions bust. His emotions overflowing him like a river. He felt like he was drowning and now they were all escaping.

"Haven't thought it through?" Jeno got louder with each syllable he spoke. "Jaemin I'm in love with you! I'm so fucking in love with you that I think I might just die without you-"

"You...shouldn't say that..." Jaemin tried to cut in but Jeno's angry eyes shut him up.

"And why not? Na Jaemin I'm in love with you. I love you to pieces. You make me feel like I'm on cloud 9 just by looking at you," Jeno's passion was showing through his aggressive hand motions.

Jaemin didn't say anything but he let out a small shriek when Jeno stepped closer to him, making him back up a step.

"I dont understand what your talking about Jaemin. You've done nothing but make my life better than the shambles it was in the day I met you," Jeno's teeth were bared as he spoke through gritted teeth.

"...people will tease you..." Jaemin started as he looked to the side, the tears escaping his eyes. "...you...with the kid...who always comes in beaten....you've had to deal...with my parents...I've cried way too much already....I take too much time...and effort...shouldn't be worth it for plain old me...."

Jeno was pissed off.

More pissed off then he had ever been in his life.

Not at Jaemin.

But every single word applied that came out of Jaemin's mouth.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me," Jeno spat, his swearing making Jaemin flinch a little bit but Jeno was too angry to notice.

"I dont give a flying fuck what other people say Na Jaemin. I took care of your father and I can't say the same about your mother but I will sue her if she ever comes near you again. I don't care whether you cry alot or a little. I only care about whether you're smiling or not. What kinda bullshit do you think? Too much time and effort? That you're not worth any of it?" Jeno was stepping with heavy steps towards Jaemin, the younger kept stepping back with every step forward Jeno took.
"You are worth every single second in the world and I dont give a fuck who doesn't agree. Their opinion doesn't mean shit to me as long as you're happy. I will spend a life time trying to prove you wrong if I have to, boyfriend or not."

Jaemin bumped into the kitchen wall and Jeno was now nose to nose with him. His intense eyes locked on his as he spoke his words in a demanding tone.

"I will ask again," Jeno said heavily as he placed his forearms on either side of Jaemin's head. The younger felt like the air was sucked out of his lungs. "Will. You. Be. My. Boyfriend?"

Jaemin nodded, he nodded so frantically that he was scared he looked like a bobble head.

Jeno stared at him and one side of his mouth drew up.

"Good," Jeno huffed against him before throwing Jaemins arms over his shoulders, picking him up and carrying him to the bedroom.

He threw Jaemin lightly down on the bed and climbed on top of him.

"You are mine then Nana," Jeno whispered all airy in his ear.

Jaemin was hesitant but he felt need course through his veins before he reached his hand up and lightly pushed on Jeno's head.

"Yours," Jaemin whispered back as Jeno smiled before placing a light kiss on his ear and nibbling on it.

"Im yours too," Jeno placed butterfly kissed on Jaemins neck, tickling the skin before sucking on Jaemin's sweet spot.

Jaemin gave a light moan and slapped a hand over his mouth.

Jeno pulled back and smiled at the embarrassed pink boy.

"You're cute," Jeno kept his smile as he kissed Jaemins jaw and pecked kisses on both of his cheeks making the smaller giggle and jolt a bit from how much it tickled.

Jaemin pulled Jeno down by his neck and pecked his cheek bone.

Jeno laid down next to the beautiful boy when he heard the front door open through the walls and footsteps tiptoe in.

He laid on his back and felt movement on his right.

Jaemin was slowly and shyly inching towards him. He looked unsure if he was allowed to.

"C'mere," Jeno placed his arm under Jemins shoulders and pulled him until the pinkette's head was laying on his chest and he was snuggled against his die.

"Goodnight Nono..." Jaemin whispered as he quickly leaned up and place a kiss on Jeno's jaw bone before relaxing back into his spot.

Jeno smiled before placing a kiss to the crown of Jaemin's head.

"Goodnight Nana."