8

A/N: This is my absolute favorite picture of Chenle 💜

"Go home," Jisung said for the billionth time that day. He had no idea why this guy was following him around. He was way to insistent for something so stupid.

"Go home what?" Chenle responded for the first time rather than his usual, "Nope."

"Go home, Chenle," Jisung turned back to the shorter, hoping that he would finally leave him alone.

"You used my name!" Chenle beamed at him. "That's a closer step in our friendship."

"We don't have a friendship," Jisung scoffed before walking towards the school exit but before he could get out the door he felt a large crunch under his foot.

He peered down to see some wire and broken glass under his foot.

"Are you sure you didn't drop them when you came Mrs.Hana?" Mr.Moons voice traveled from down the hallway.

His mouth dropped in fright and he saw Chenle's do the same.

He had stepped on a pair of glasses.

He had stepped on Mrs.Hana's glasses.

Oh no.

Jisung stood there like a flopping fish but Chenle heard Mrs.Hana's heels clacking towards their direction.

He wasted no time and yanked Jisung by the wrist out the door.

"Hey what are you-" Jisung almost shouted.

"Shut up glasses murderer," Chenle quietly hissed at him before pulling him around to the side of the school.

He peered around the corner to see Mrs.Hana look out the doorway before disappearing back inside. They heard a large gasp before the door finally closed.

Jisung let out a sigh of relief before leaning against the wall.

He knows that Mrs.Hana would have given him detention for life if she found out he stepped on her glasses.

"A thank you would be nice," Chenle said as he leaned on the wall in the spit next to Jisung.

"A thank you for what?" Jisung gave him an annoyed look.

"Uhm saving your ass?" Chenle raised a brow at the younger. "She would have killed you with her demon claws."

"As if," Jisung stood up properly. "I dont say thank you."

"Mhmm and why not?" Chenle hummed in annoyance.

"Thank you's don't mean anything," Jisung said simply, looking Chenle directly in the eyes. "I don't say things that I dont mean."

Chenle sighed at Jisungs stubborn beliefs before crossing his arms across his chest.

"Come with me," Chenle said while locking his hand around Jisungs wrist.

"What no-" Jisung tried to fight the grip.

"Just do it and I won't bother you for the rest of the day," Chenle looked back at him with a straight face.

Jisung raised a brow before giving in, signaling Chenle forward with his head.

Chenle smiled before dragging Jisung away.

Chenle dragged him to the roof of the school. It had been an hour or two since school had ended so everything surrounding was cast in a golden glow as the sun went down.

"Isn't it pretty?" Chenle asked as he made his way forward, taking in the beautiful sights. The sun feeling warm on him despite the autumn chill in the air.

Chenle turned around when Jisung didn't respond.

Jisung was lost in the sunset. His eyes sparkling with the rays of the sun. His mouth slightly parted, surprised at the beauty of it. His face was relaxed and Chenle felt himself smile.

"Jisung," Chenle walked forward so he was standing next to Jisung. "Tell me why we can't be friends."

"I don't have friends and I don't want them either," Jisung said simply with a shrug.

"And why not?" Chenle pushed in a calm tone.

"They are pointless. They butt into your life, they come just to leave. Friends are nothing but an annoying pastime," Jisung's eyes narrowed slightly even thought he was still looking straight at the sunset.

"Friends have fun with you. Make memories with you. They take care of and love you," Chenle said gently as he looked at Jisungs side profile.

"You can't honestly believe that," Jisung finally looked at him.

"I do," Chenle hummed in content. "With the bad there is always a good that makes it worth it."

"Then you are naive," Jisung finished, shaking his head at Chenle's ideas.

"Give me one month and I'll prove you wrong," Chenle nodded his head, locking eyes with Jisung.

"No," Jisung put simply. "There is no benefit in that other than a waste of time."

"One month and I'll leave you alone forever," Chenle concluded.

"And if I say no?" Jisung challenged, his jaw tilting back.

"Then I will bother you for the rest of my life," Chenle put on an overly sweet smile on his face, one that made Jisung feel sick.

"One month?" Jisung asked slowly.

"One month, you let us be friends and if  I don't change your mind on friendship then I'll leave you alone," Chenle nodded his head in confirmation.

Jisung stared in silence before letting out a hefty sigh.

"Deal."