10

"Shit," Jeno rubbed his busted knuckes, only a little bit of blood left on them.

"Hey Jeno!"

Jeno's eyes shot up from where he was walking down the sidewalk. His friend Lucas running towards him from across the street.

"Hey man," Jeno smiled at him and gave him a pat on the shoulder as he came closer.

"Dude what happened?" Lucas' mouth dropped a bit when he saw Jeno's hands. "You get into a fight."

Jeno laughed before patting his shoulder again. "Whatcha doing out here?"

"Oh I was uhm, meeting someone at the house party a few blocks away," Lucas said shyly, a small smile on his face as he looked away.

"Does this happen to be the one night stand I keep hearing about?" Jeno raised a brow at him as they began to walk in the same direction.

"You coming to the party," Lucas changed the subject instantly but Jeno could see the red on the tips of his ears.

"Eh maybe ill think-"

"NA JAEMIN IM NOT GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN. GET YOUR ASS DOWN FROM THERE RIGHT NOW!" A voice yelled from up ahead making them both jump and look down the side walk.

There was a blue haired man standing on the side walk next to the stone wall, looking up toward a pink haired boy standing on it.

Wait.

Pink hair.

Jeno walked quickly over to the scene while Lucas trailed behind him in confusion until they reached the boy.

When he got closer, he saw a small ladder broken near the blue hair mans feet.

"I can't hyung..." He heard the pinkette whisper to the man.

"Jaemin," The man's voice got more exasperated.

"Hey! What's going on here?" Jeno intervened, not liking how anxious the pink haired boy seemed to be getting.

Both of them stared at him in suprise.

"Jeno I dont think we should but in-" Lucas tried to butt in but Jeno waved him to shut up.

"I dont mean to be rude but this is a private matter," The blue haired male said with a stern face that showed like he only meant well.

"Jeno..." All of them turned to stare up at the pink haired boy, who was looking down at Jeno with a worried look on his face.

"Jeno?" The blue haired man repeated. "Ah, so you're the Jeno."

"What?" Jeno tilted his head confused at the other.

"Hyung..." Jaemin whined quietly towards the man.

The man waved him off before smiling. "I'm Taeyong, Jaemin's neighbor. He comes home late on Tuesdays and Thursdays and whenever I ask him where he was, all he says is Jeno and when I ask him where he ate, he says Jeno."

Jeno's heart pinged at that.

That's so cute.

Wait but they only studied together on tuesdays-

"Now, this big baby won't come down if thats what you're wondering," Taeyong glared playfully back up at Jaemin. Jaemin blushed shyly when he felt 3 pairs of eyes on him.

"Oh yeah?" Jeno smiled while looking up at Jaemin. "And why won't he come down?"

He heard Taeyong huff before picking up a piece of the broken ladder on the ground.