60

Donghyuck felt like he was on fire whenever Mark kissed him.

The way his hands felt strong against his ribcage, his hip bones, his thighs.

He doesn't think he would ever get used to the pull of Mark Lee. The fiery sensation of hot kisses being placed down his neck and down his body.

He doesn't think he'll ever notice that he subconsciously drags his nails too hard down Mark's back. Leaving long red scratches on the skin that took days to heal.

The moans of pleasure leaving his mouth that he would be embarrassed about later in the day.

He would be sore for days after but he would never not smile when looking at his body in the mirror the next morning. Lovemarks blooming on his neck like an art piece. Swollen pink lips that would be kissed later in the day. Hickies down his chest to the line of his pants. He knew there was probably red hand marks on his bottom and he knew there were more hickies on the soft skin of his thighs.

He also loved the after effects he received.

"How you feelin?" Mark asked in his ear, where he was spooning him from behind.

It was later in the night, they had fallen asleep when they finished their activities.

Donghyuck let out a small and soft groan, his eyes still closed as he buried the side of his face in the pillow underneath him.

He heard Mark chuckle and he felt the arms tighten around his hips, pulling him back into Mark's chest.

"Stop, m'sore," Donghyuck mumbled when he felt a sore and burning sensation in his lower half.

"M'sorry love," Mark smiled and pressed a light kiss to the back of his ear. "...you didn't eat dinner yet."

Donghyuck turned around slowly and nuzzled his face into Mark's now clothed chest.

"You put a shirt on," Donghyuck stated as his hands grabbed onto the hem of the hoodie Mark was wearing. Mark could hear the small pout in his tone and tightened his arms around him.

"Mhmm I know you like to be warm when you wake up and the heater doesn't work to well in this room," Mark hummed and chucked when Donghyuck shivered, finally felt the temperature reach his shirtless body.

"Can you grab me one?" Donghyuck pouted against his chest, trying to act cute so he wouldn't have to actually do anything.

He heard Mark laugh and place a couple kisses on his puffed out cheek.

"Mmm but you look so good right now," Mark reasoned as he peered down at the parts of Donghyuck that were visible, half his body covered by the comforter of Mark's bed.

Donghyuck made a whine as he bumped the top of his head underneath Marks chin. The soft brown strands tickling Mark's chin and the scent of warm sugar invaded his nose.

"You haven't eaten yet," Mark said again gently. Stopping his teasing to try and take care of the younger.

"I'm not cooking," Donghyuck slumped again, most of his energy already spent. "Ill just eat in the morning."

"That's not good for you," Mark furrowed his brows a bit.

"Renjun said the same thing to me about you but look where we are," Donghyuck gave him a sweet smile.

Mark swallowed as he looked at Donghyucks cute face before hearing a low grumble coming from Donghyucks stomach.

"Just...get dressed and I'll make us something," Mark was quick to get out of bed and lightly close the door behind him.

Huh. Thats weird.

Donghyuck thought with furrowed eyebrows before making his way towards Mark's closet.

Mark was pushing buttons on the microwave when Donghyuck walked in.

"You like grilled cheese and soup, right-" The words died in Mark's mouth when he looked at Donghyuck.

Donghyuck was wearing one of Mark's biggest hoodies, his hands nowhere to be seen and the hood was pulled a little too far over his head that it fell on his nose. Donghyuck shook his head and pushed it back up a little. He wasn't wearing any pants and the hoodie came to the middle of his thighs but Mark could still see the small lovebites that littered the plump skin.

He looked back up to Donghyucks face to see the younger smiling down at something. His heart hammered in his chest and squeeze tightly. He looked down to see Donghyuck smiling at the knee high pink and white socks he was wearing, giggling when the little llama face on the foot made a smile when his toes moved.

Mark felt a feeling a strange feeling run through him. A feeling he would describe as 'weird and sickening.'

He wanted to pinch Donghyucks cheeks.

He wanted to squeeze him in a tight hug and make him stop smiling with his cute cheeks and his cute eyes.

"Mark?" Donghyucks face dropped as he tilted his head to the side at why Mark's face was suddenly emotionless and pink.

Mark didn't answer. He just stared at Donghyuck, completely lost in his own thoughts.

"Markie?" Donghyuck frowned and came closer to Mark.

Mark finally snapped out of it. A small noise came out of his throat, a mix between a swallow and a whine.

The next thing Donghyuck knew, Mark tackled him into his arms. Mark's arms came around his waist and his face buried into Donghyuck's neck as he picked him up and twirled him around the kitchen.

"Mark!" Donghyuck squealed as his feet left the ground, his hands coming up to squeeze onto Mark's shoulders. "What the hell are you doing?!"

Mark soon slowly put Donghyuck back on his feet but didn't detach himself or pull himself away from his neck.

"Mark," Donghyuck let out a little laugh. "What's goin on?"

"You're....you're so cute," Mark sounded like he was whining, complaining even but Donghyuck could feel the heat from Mark's face on his neck.

"Seriously? You make a commotion because you think I'm cute?" Donghyuck has never been more amused in his life.

He felt Mark nod hesitantly in his neck before speaking. "I've never felt this way before...."

"Well finding something cute is a normal occurrence-" Donghyuck tried to say but was cut off when Mark pulled away from his neck.

Mark looked into his eyes with a face that overwhelmed all of Donghyucks senses.

"No...I mean...I've never felt so much for someone before," Mark didn't break eye contact with him. "I never felt true love until I met you."

Donghyuck felt his heart warm at that but being Donghyuck he still had to make a joke.

"Really? Cuz I remember someone threatening to kill me then using me as a cooking slave and telling me this wasn't my house," Donghyuck whistled but felt bad when Mark's face crumpled. "...but I guess I've always liked the bad boys."

Mark's brow raised. " 'scuse me but that better be singular."

"Sorry. Bad boy," Donghyuck leaned closer until his nose was nudged against Marks.

"This isn't my house," Mark placed his forehead on Donghyucks. "This is our house. I promise."

Donghyuck smiled but almost pulled away when he smelled something burning.

Mark pulled him back and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Im afraid I have to keep you as my cooking slave though," Mark pulled back with a guilty smile. "I kinda already burned the grilled cheese."

Donghyuck groaned and pushed Mark away to get to the smoking stove.

A ghost of a smile on his face.

He really did love a bad boy.