9

Donghyuck felt much better after a few days but the whole time Mark wouldn't talk to him. Not that he did before anyway.

Junnie:
Hyuck we got a problem

Me:
??

Me:
You better not tell me a math problem bc I swear- 😒

Junnie:
Ur lovely roommate is cornering Chenle in the hallway dumbass

Junnie:
Come fix ur dog

Me:
Why me? He hates me.

Junnie:
Ur roommate

Me:
Scared ass hoe

Donghyuck locked his phone and slid it into his pocket. He made his way towards the cafeteria to see exactly what Renjun was talking about.

Right in the corner of the hallway, Mark was cornering Chenle and shouting in his face.

Renjun was a few feet away along with some tall boy-

Wait is that Jisung Park-

Not the time Donghyuck.

"TRY SOME SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN AND I SWEAR-" Mark was yelling at the boy, who was cowering with tears in his eyes

"Hey! Hey! Knock it off," Donghyuck ran up to them and yanked on Marks shoulder, pulling him away from the boy.

Chenle dashed to hide behind Donghyuck when he was given the chance.

"What happened lele?" Donghyuck whispered to Chenle over his shoulder, keeping his shakey eyes on Mark.

"I accidentally bumped into him because I wasn't paying attention and-" Chenl shut up quickly when Mark glared at him from over Donghyucks shoulder.

"What did I tell you about minding your own business?" Mark hissed at Donghyuck, a hard glare on his face.

"He didn't do anything wrong..." Donghyucks voice trailed off as he tried to keep a confident facade.

The fire in Marks eyes grew as he grabbed Donghyucks collar and threw him against the wall. Donghyuck could feel a particular locker handle digging into his spine.

"Let's get one thing straight," Mark said in a low voice as his grip on Donghyucks collar got tighter.

Donghyuck tried to tilt his face away and his hand clutched onto Mark's, trying to get him to let go.

"You don't tell me what to do and you don't interrupt anything that I'm doing," Mark pressed Donghyuck further into the wall, the handle digging in harder making him wince.

"You are nothing," Mark pushes further. "You're opinion means nothing, your thoughts mean nothing and nothing about you will ever mean anything."

Donghyuck closed his eyes at that. The words hitting too close to home as Mark gritted them in his ear.

"Do you fucking understand me?" Mark raised him up higher with one hand.

Donghyuck's breath shuddered as he nodded frantically. Wanting desperately to be let go.

Mark scoffed before throwing him to the other side of the hallway. He landed harshly on the ground with a thud, he could feel his body aching at the impact.

"Hyung!" Chenle's voice yelled out as he ran to the older.

"Mark?" Another voice rang out from down the hallway.

Everyone peered to see Jeno Lee running down the hallway towards them, his eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"The hell is going on?" Jeno looked from the boy on the ground to his brother.

"Nothing," Mark made eye contact with Jeno, his eyes telling something they couldn't recognize. "Just a little talk."

"Mark-" Jeno called but Mark had already begun to walk away.

Renjun and Chenle were staring at Jeno while Donghyuck still lied in pain on the ground. Chenle kneeling next to him in concern.

"I'm sorry about him," Jeno apologized once he noticed them staring. "Im sorry what he did to your friend."

"That's nice and all but an apology doesn't fix it," Renjun scoffed before helping Donghyuck sit up.

"Thank you," Donghyuck whispered out to Jeno once he saw the other awkwardly look away. "I appreciate it regardless Jeno-ssi."

"Just Jeno is fine," Jeno coughed as he rubbed his neck. "I should probably go after him."

"You need to move out," Renjun said to Donghyuck as Jeno left after Mark.

"I already told you I cant," Donghyuck rolled his eyes as he held his rib cage, lightly touching the area and wincing.

"I don't understand why not," Renjun help him get to his feet, throwing one of Donghyucks arms around his shoulders.

"Im not moving," Donghyuck shook his head like he was ending the argument.

"Oh no! He ran off," Chenle frowned from next to them, looking back and forth down the hallway.

"Yeah, yeah, go find him loverboy," Donghyuck laughed at Chenle before wincing again.

"He's not-"

"Go on, ill take him to the nurse," Renjun shooed him off before helping Donghyuck down the hallway.

"So that one night stand became more than one night-"

"SHUT UP!"