26

Chenle hadn't seen Jisung in school at all.

Me:
Hey you ok?

Me:
Where are you??

Me:
Is everything alright?

Me:
Please answer me when you can

Me:
It's kinda lonely without you here

Me:
Tbh

Chenle frowned that all of his text messages went unanswered and unread.

He hoped that the other was ok.

He couldnt help but worry throughout the school day and as he walked down the street to the dance studio.

He was sort of developing a crush on the tall boy. He knows its probably useless since Jisung didn't even want to be his friend. But Chenle thought he was making at least a small bit of progress.

There was only two weeks left in their bet and Chenle knew he needed to kick it up a knock if he was going to prove the younger wrong.

He took a turn up the studio driveway. He hadn't even been to the studio since his last breakdown. He was starting to miss the feeling of dancing. He also missed watching Jisung dance too.

He loved the passion Jisung had when he was dancing. It was different then the usual straight face he kept. His negative attitude disappearing.

He like the Jisung that understood. He liked the Jisung that even Jisung himself couldn't see.

He like the real Jisung.

The one who didn't have to ask about his depression. The one who understood it too. The one who gets that he doesn't want to get out of bed sometimes and that some days he just can't.

He likes the Jisung who invited him to get ice cream. The one who instantly knew how to play animal crossing.

He may have enjoyed the thought of the peaceful figure out the window of his homeroom class.

But he liked Jisung Park. The annoyingly negative and depressed but still cute and sort of caring Jisung Park.

He smiled as he walked into the dance studio but it soon faded when he saw Jisung throwing this around in it.

Jisung picked up his dance bag and launched it across the room. Sweat beaming off him like he had taken a shower.

His muscles fully out but too the point that they looked over used. He watched in horror and Jisung bashed his fist against one of the glass dance mirrors. He watched a little bit of it crack and gasped.

Jisung spun around when Chenle rushed over to him.

"Are you alright-" Chenle tried to grab his bleeding fist but Jisung yanked it away from the shorter.

"What the hell do you want from me?" Jisung screamed in his face.

Chenle jumped back at the hostility and and was even more frightened when he saw an angry vein popping from Jisungs neck.

"Can't you ever just leave people alone," Jisung yelled at him again. Chenle could feel his temper rising from where he stood. "You never fucking listen do you. I dont want to talk to you. I dont want to look at you and for the billionth time I dont want to be your fucking friend."

All that could be heard in the studio was Jisungs ratchet breathing. Almost a heavy wheezing between them.

Chenle looked up with glassy eyes and Jisung's widened at the grimace that came onto Chenle's.

"I dont know what happened today," Chenle gritted his teeth, his emotions showing freshly on his face. "But that gives you no right."

"Chenle-"

"No right! To yell at me for it," Chenle's teary eyes never left his. "You want me gone then fine. But that doesn't mean you get to be rude about. I'm sorry I thought we were making progress Jisung."

"Chenle-"

Jisung stepped forward.

"Call it off," Chenle shook his head. "It's done. I get it. I failed and all you want is your personal bubble back. I get that loud and clear."

Chenle walked out of the studio with tears streaming down his face.

Jisung let his back hit the wall and he slid down it, cradling his bloody hand to his chest.

Everything was broken.