45

(A/N: am I the only one who finds this gif kinda hot? 😅)

"We're here!" Jisung pulled Chenle to a standing position once the bus stopped and dragged him off.

"Hold on Jisung!" Chenle groaned a she struggled to but his bag on and keep up with Jisung at the same time.

Jisung finally stopped dragging him and covered Chenle's eyes with his hands.

"Are you serious?" Chenle pouted. "Why can't I look on my own?"

"We're almost there," Jisung said from behind him. "Just walk forward until I say stop."

Chenle let out a huff before walking forwards, a little nervous that he was going to fall.

"Stop," Jisung whispered into his ear. Chenle could feel Jisung's chest pressed into his back, he could feel the fast heartbeat...or maybe that was his own?

"You can look," Jisung bit his lip and dropped his hands to hold onto Chenle's from behind.

Chenle let out a gasp and squeezed Jisung's hands. He had bright sparkles in his eyes as he stared at the place.

They were outside an amusement park.

"Its the one you wanted to go to right," Jisung didn't let go of his hands but peered at his face from behind. "You...you said you wanted to go here with your brother but I'm hoping I can do just as well."

Chenle was speechless.

Jisung remembered that.

Chenle had told him that in a huge blab during one of the first times Chenle dragged the boy out to hang out.

He thought Jisung wasn't even listening.

"I hope so too," Chenle said dazed in his own thoughts. Jisung smiled at the words the blonde probably didn't mean to say aloud.

"Let's go," Chenle said in an excited voice, he pulled on Jisungs hand and began to drag him towards the entrance.

"Ok which one do you want to go on first?" Jisung asked as he looked around at all the fun rides, he could hear people cheering and screaming depending on the ride.

"There," Chenle pointed and Jisung followed his finger.

He gulped.

Chenle was pointing to a tall rollercoaster, probably the tallest in the entire park.

Jisung was honestly terrified of rollercoasters. He could deal with small ones but that?

He might just die.

He was about to voice this to Chenle but when he looked at the shorter he just couldn't do it.

Not when Chenle was looking at the ride with the most excitement Jisung has seen since he first met him.

He promised to fix this and if that means dying of a heart attack on a rollercoaster then so be it.

"O-ok let's go," Jisung swallowed thickly before hesitantly following the bouncing boy.

"Are you alright?" Chenle asked him as they got strapped in, completely locked into place.

Jisung had his eyes closed and was trying to take deep breaths as best he could.

"Mhmm," Jisung's voice sounded strained and Chenle tilted his head forward the best he could to look at the younger.

"Are you scared?" Chenle asked in a more quiet voice, one so that it would just be heard by Jisung.

"...no," Jisung shook his head but his eyes were still closed.

"Hey, we didn't have to come on if you didn't want to," Chenle turned sympathetic as he watched the dirty blondes internal struggle.

"...no I'm fine," Jisung was trying to reassure himself more than Chenle. He wanted the older back and if this is what it takes then he is going to do it.

Jisung felt his whole body start to shake as the rollercoaster started to move. They took a turn onto a large uphill and Jisung definitely would've pissed himself if he hadn't already used the bathroom.

He felt his whole body lift though when soft fingers slipped in between his.

His eyes finally opened from their crunched position to stare at Chenle.

"Don't be scared," Chenle squeezed his hand and held onto it tightly. "Im right here."

Jisungs heart stopped.

The rollercoaster went down.

"Oh my god I did it," Jisungs eyes were almost popping out of his head when they got off. "I survived that death trap."

"Mhmm you did it," Chenle stared at the ground for a second before looking at Jisung.

The boys hair was all over the place due to the rollercoaster and there was an actual smile on his face.

Chenle's heart squeezed.

"Let's..." Chenle started, catching Jisung's attention immediately. "Let's go on the ferris wheel."

Jisung smiled wider at that and looked at the large lit up wheel.

"I always thought the view was so pretty," Chenle leaned his arms on the side of their pod and stared at all the lit up rides in the dark.

"I think mine is too," Jisung said softly as he stared at Chenle. His big beautiful eyes sparkling and he had a small smile as he stared at everything around them. His features were illuminated by the lights and his heart twisted.

Chenle looked at Jisung when he said that. His heart thumped harder in his chest when he found the boy staring at him.

"Jisung I-" Chenle started but their pod rocked hard and there was a shout from the bottom of the ride.

"SHIT ITS STUCK!"

"YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT DARREL!"

Chenle felt himself panic because they were stuck on the top of the wheel. He turned to quickly and the pod began to rock again.

"Careful!" Jisung exclaimed as he pulled on Chenle's hand to keep him from moving. But it gave the opposite effect because Chenle came flying towards Jisung.

Chenle yelled loudly as their pod shook backwards.

Holy shit they're going to die.

Chenle slowly sunk to the floor of the pod and put his palms to the floor.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Chenle repeated over and over as their pod slowly rocked into a slow and calm movement.

"Hey you alright?" Jisung asked at the boy sitting on the floor.

"We almost died," Chenle put his hand over his heart. "I almost died with a boy  who like mint ice cream."

Jisung snorted at that, glad that Chenle at least was still joking around.

"I FIXED IT!"

"DARREL SHUT UP!"

Their pod rocked again and Chenle whimpered quickly before sitting back down in his seat to balance out the weight.

Jisung reached out for Chenle's hand and placed a light kiss on the back of it.

"Dont be scared. I'm here," Jisung whispered with a small smile.

Chenle beamed at him and Jisung swore that's all he wanted for the rest of his life.

Chenle to be smiling at him.