63

Donghyuck sighed and pulled his backpack higher onto his shoulders.

This sucks.

He woke up late this morning and is going to be late for homeroom. His witch of a teacher was probably going to give him detention. Well, if she didn't kill him first.

"Hey where you going?" Donghyuck heard a sparky voice in his ears as he made his way to the school doors.

"To class," Donghyuck said and kept walking, he was not putting up with this bullshit.

He wanted to claw the person's eyes out when they backed him against a wall.

"Why don't you stay a little while?" He could smell cigarettes on the guys lips and he wanted to puke. It wasn't the same smell as Mark's...it was disgustingly bitter.

"How bout you get away from me?" Donghyuck fake smiled before shoving the boy away by the chest with a huff.

"Hey-" The guy was pissed off but any actions and words died on his lips when a leather jacket arm threw itself over Donghyuck's shoulders.

"Is there a problem here?"

Donghyuck put a smile on his face when he saw Mark standing next to him. His face was relaxed but his eyes were cold and threatening, looking deeply into the boys scared one's across from them.

"Oh uh no-" They guy tried to speak but was cut off when Donghyuck decided to have a little fun.

Donghyuck turned his body and nuzzled his nose into Mark's shoulder. "Markie...he made me scared."

Donghyuck topped it off with a little whine afterwards and smiled when he felt Mark's arm get tighter.

"Don't worry hyuckie," Mark whispered to Donghyuck before turning his head up to glare at the boy, speaking loud and clear. "He won't even look at you if he values having his dick attached to his body."

The boy swallowed harshly and turned on his heels. Mark watched him quickly walk away before sprinting away from them.

Mark relaxed when he felt Donghyuck give a small laugh in his shoulder before the brunette was laughing like no tomorrow.

"You are such a bad boy huh?" Donghyuck raised his head and there was a beautiful beaming smile on his face.

"Of course," Mark was gave a cheeky wink. "I'm Mark Lee, the baddest of them all."

Donghyuck gave another small laugh before his face settled into a relaxed smile. "Thanks bad boy."

Donghyuck leaned in and placed his lips on Marks. Savoring the taste and the way Mark's tounger immediately found his own.

"I love you," Mark pulled away and rested his forehead against Donghyucks.

"Mmm," Donghyuck hummed. "I love you too....but you know what I love more?"

Mark raised a brow.

"Not getting a detention," Donghyuck laughed and pecked Mark's lips before skipping to his homeroom class where the witch was waiting for him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Chenle was sitting in homeroom with his cheek rested in his hand.

Zoning out, completely oblivious to anything that the teacher was saying.

He was staring out the window like he did everyday but he smiled when he saw a familiar figure walking towards the tree but furrowed his brows when they didn't lay under it.