40

"Good morning hun," Donghyuck petted Jaemins hair lightly to wake the younger boy up. "How you feelin?"

Jaemin peeped his eyes opened and he could feel all the pain his body was in. He felt like if he moved then he would die.

"Ah..." Jaemin groaned in pain as he tried to turn to face Donghyuck.

"Thats what I thought..." Donghyuck turned for a second before handing Jaemin a glass of water and some pain killers.

"Where's Jeno?" Jaemin looked up with wide bunny eyes and Donghyuck felt his heart melt at how much Jaemin cared about Jeno.

Don't touch me.

Little Donghyuck said in his brain.

I'm soft.

"He's having a talk with Markie," Donghyuck began to put the clothes he brought in for the younger on the edge of the bed.

"...markie?" Jaemin raised a brow and for the first time ever, wanted to tease his...friend.

His friend.

He was allowed to tease his friend.

Donghyuck looked at the younger knowingly and smiled. "Mhmm Markie...you wanna talk about 'Nono' too?"

Jaemin blushed before shaking his head.

"Actually I wanted to talk to you about something too," Donghyuck sat back down on the edge of the bed in front of Jaemin.

"Jen, we gotta talk about all of this," Mark said while he sipped out of his coffee mug, he was sitting at the kitchen table as he watched Jeno enter the room with a look of dread on his face.

"I don't see why..." Jeno mumbled as he looked down at the table once he sat down.

Mark slammed his mug down on the table, making Jeno jump as some of it splashed out.

"Why? Because Jeno, you were helping a gang," Mark felt his frustration push forward. "You could've gotten hurt or killed or fucking whatever. Do you not realize how stupid it was for you to-"

"You do the same thing!" Jeno snapped back as he glared at his older brother. "You are in the same exact gang. You do the same exact stupid shit that I do-"

"I didn't have a choice!" Mark yelled back at him, his temper rising to almost a famous Mark Lee level. "I had to take care of you! I had to go to school! I couldn't work a real job and have enough to have us both stay in school and house us and feed us. It was the only thing that guarantees big bucks."

Jeno clenched his fist against the table top. "I know that. But I had my own reasons just like you."

"Oh yeah?" Mark raised a brow, completely unamused. "Care to elaborate?"

Jeno tsked and shook his head. His own temper rising to a rumored Jeno Lee level.

"You don't know what it's like being your brother," Jeno's voice was low but it wasn't jealous or resentful. It was more of a bittersweet tone.

"The hell is that supposed to mean?" Mark crossed his arms over his chest, his eyes narrowing at his brother.

"You don't know what the fuck its like Mark!" Jeno yelled, standing up and slamming his palms against the table. "I can't do anything because somehow people always cram you into the picture. I got evicted from the apartment you found me because the landlord got disappointed I wasn't the famous Mark Lee."

"You what-" Marks arms dropped from his chest.

"Shut up!" Jeno barked at his older brother, pure anger written all over his face. "Most of my teachers doubt me because I'm related to the boy that never comes to school. To the guy that gets drunk, parties, does drugs and sleeps with girls because he doesn't care. I dont even care about that Mark. I know that you only do it for the money, so that eventually you end up quitting it all and ended up happy somewhere. You're my brother and I look up to you so much-"