46

"Donghyuck was adopted when he was eight years old," Renjun made a quick turn of the wheel. "His mothers not that nice...let's say that."

"What do you mean?" Mark clenched his jaw as he stared at the dashboard.

"She abused him mentally. Everyday she had something to say about him. Whether the face that he wasn't manly or that he would never amount to anything," Renjuns fist tightened on the wheel. "She always had something to fucking say."

"Are you saying Donghyuck went to go see his mom? Why would he if-" Mark's head shot up.

"Shut it," Renjun looked around before blowing past a stop sign. "He got fed up one day and yelled in her face. He left and she told him he had to repay his debt. He goes there every month and gives her the stupid money he owes her."

Renjun's foot pressed harder on the gas pedal.

"Today...today was the last day that he had a chance," Renjun looked like he was going to rip the wheel right off. "He had to decide to pay all of his debt or go back...get in an arranged marriage with whatever guy his mother wants."

Mark's stomach dropped. That meant that Donghyuck might leave him.

"So I just hope you didn't fuck up hard enough to drive him away," Renjun blew through a red light when no other cars were around.

Who knew that Renjun would break so many driving laws?

Mark hoped to get there before Donghyuck made his choice.

Donghyuck busted through the gate the second it began to open.

His aura dripped in anger as he pushed the front doors harder then he ever had before.

He was cold as shit standing for having walked around in a t-shirt and shorts but he didnt give a fuck at that moment.

He went to the bank and taken all of his savings out and shove it into a brick heavy envelope.

His mother was sitting in the same spot as last time when he walked in, at the end of the table with a smirk on her face. The living room fire place lighting up her evil features.

"Master Donghyuck-" The butler came into the room but immediately backed off when he saw Donghyuck seeth at him.

"Get the fuck out of here before I kill you," Donghyuck glared at him until the butler ran out of the room as fast as he could.

"That wasn't very nice darling," His mother placed her chin on the back of her hand.

"I don't give a shit about nice," Donghyuck spat at her before throwing the envelope on the table. It made a loud thud sound that shook the room. "There's all your fucking money. Every single dime of it."

His mother didn't pick up the envelope but she stared at it with a smile.

"Why are you doing this baby?" His mother looked at him like he was still a child. "You could be happier here-"

"I could never be happy in this hell hole," He cut her off while his face turned red. He was so sick of her shit.

His mother smiled at him before calling out: "Bring him in please."

Donghyuck backed away slowly when a man entered the room in the door behind his mother.

The man was burly and looked to be 10 years older than him. He looked like an absolute thug and he could see all the rough scars on the man's arms and face.

"Tell me though darling," His mother stared him in the eyes. "Will you survive without me? Or will you take my deal of eternal wealth and marriage to this man, I even chose to acknowledge the fact that you are gay. He can protect you."