16

Damn.

Mark was such a hard ass.

Jeno thought as he pulled out his phone. He stared at the new Nana contact, deciding whether to text Jaemin or not.

Fuck it.

Me:
Hey Jaemin

Me:
It's Jeno

Nana:
Oh

Nana:
Hi

Nana:
It's Jaemin

Jeno chuckled at the youngers cuteness before texting again.

Me:
Are you at the library right now?

Nana:
Yes

Me:
Oh so you're working??

Nana:
No

Nana:
I just like to read.

Me:
Would you mind if I met up with you?

Nana:
Why

Me:
Bc I wanna hang out with you

Nana:
It might be boring.

Nana:
You also might get teased.

Me:
Don't worry about any of that. I'll be there soon.

"Is that the boy?" A voice came from near Jaemin's seat.

"Yeah, I saw Jeno talking to him yesterday when I went to pick up my little brother," Another voice whispered back. "I've never seen him until now."

Where they talking about him? Jaemin wondered as he held onto his book tighter.

"Why would Jeno be hanging out with a nobody like that?" The first voice whispered again.

"Beats me but if-" The voice was cut off by a deep one.

"This is a library. You should keep your voices down if you dont want to be heard," Jaemins eyes shot up to see Jeno smiling towards two girls. "Or I suggest shutting your mouths all together."

Jaemin felt a warmth rise in his chest at the sight of Jeno. His fluffy black hair raised off his forhead. His elegant tall nose making him look almost regal. His muscle tank and jeans molding perfectly to his built body. His dark orbs holding a promise in them as the girls apologized and flurried away.

Jaemin didnt know why he was feeling like this. Why was his heart feeling like it was racing and then stopping?

"Hey," Jeno took in Jaemins appearance with soft eyes.

His pink hair look soft on top of his head, like cotton candy. The boys white sweater looking adorable large on him. His big brown eyes looked like sweet caramel and his small nose made Jeno have an urge to boop it.

Jaemin had really made a corner for himself in the library. There was a a small blanket laid out on the floor with two pillows on either corner against the wall. The space so small, that Jeno thought two people would have to squeeze to fit into it. Jaemin was tucked against one corner of the wall with a small fluffy blanket resting on his lap as well as his book.

He looked so soft.

"...hi," Jaemin whispered out, playing with the book in his hands.

Jeno awkwardly took a seat next to Jaemin. Their legs brushing against each other. "I didnt even know you could have a nook like this in a library."

Jaemi coughed and nodded. "Im in here alot...I know the owner...they let me...my birthday for a suprise."

Jeno smiled at that. "What are you reading about?"

"Oh...its nothing good..." Jaemin looked down at the book. But Jeno could tell by the sparkles in his eyes that his beliefs didnt match his words.

"No seriously," Jeno tilted his head to lookat Jaemin's side profile. "Tell me about it. Just think of me as one of those kids you read to and tell me about it."

Maybe this way he could hear more of Jaemins lovely voice.

"Ok..." Jaemin said as he looked down with a blush on his cheeks. "There is this boy....who...has a bad life and he gets into...bad things...with bad people...and one day he gets this roommate who changes his whole life around. Then one of his family members meets this other boy who makes him go beautifully insane and then there is a last boy who wants to be friends with this one cold and scary boy but as much as he keeps trying, the other one just keeps denying."

Jeno watched in amazement and Jaemin picked up his pace, slowly getting more into his explanation of the plot of the story.

After a while Jaemin noticed Jeno's staring and got nervous: "...and I think they fall in love...but I dont know...I'm not too far..into it...yet."

"I think it sounds beautiful," Jeno said a little breathlessly, not knowing where he was talking about the story or Jaemins voice.

Jaemin nodded his head and shyly looked at his hands.

"I think your voice is pretty too," Jeno added on, confidence spiking a little. "I like hearing you talk."

Jaemins eyes widened and he leaned forward to bury his face in the book on his knees.

Jenl laughed at that before leaning forward.

"Jaemin-ah?" Jeno whispered in a soft tone, a cute smile on his face.

Jaemin turned his head slowly toward Jeno, not looking him in the eyes.

"Will you help me find a book that I'll like?" Jeno asked, showing Jaemin his best eyesmile.

Then Jaemin did something that made Jeno's heart stop and proceed to shoot itself out of his chest.

Jaemin smiled.