7

"Hey kid," A man stalked towards Jeno on his way to a Cafe in town to finally meet Jaemin. "Got any money?"

Jeno stopped and rolled his eyes, popping a smirk onto his face.

"I don't," Jeno said with his back turned. "And I recommended not asking again."

"Don't get sassy with me you little shit-" The man latched his hand onto Jeno's shoulder and that was it.

Jenl twisted the man's wrist and punched him hard in the face. The force knocking the man off his feet.

"Be careful who you talk to," Jeno spat with a small smile before turning around and placing an eye smile on his face, continuing on his way like nothing happened.

By the time he got to the Cafe, he saw Jaemin in the corner, all curled up in the back corner of a booth seat.

"Hey," Jeno smiled and waved as he sat across from Jaemin. "You wait long?"

Jaemin once again jumped slightly and looked up at Jeno with started brown eyes.

Jaemin shook his head and looked down at his notes.

"Uh where should we start?" Jeno said awkwardly as he sat down an pulled out all of his blue colored supplies contrasting with Jaemins pink ones.

"Unit 2..." Jaemin looked between his papers before deciding.

"I'll follow your lead," Jeno winked at him with a smile.

Jaemin just stared at him before slowly pulling out his papers and began slowly and quietly explaining certain topics. Sometimes Jeno had to strain to hear him but he liked how soft the boys voice was.

Jaemin's stomach growled just as they had ended unit 2.

"Do wanna order some food with me?" Jenl asked politely as he pulled out his wallet and called over a waiter.

Jaemon shook his head and pulled his knees up to his chest in the booth. He leaned slightly on the window as he played with one of his pens.

"You got somewhere to go?" Jeno asked again as he looked for what he wanted to order.

Jaemin shook his head hesitantly and waved Jeno off.

Jeno hummed, looking at the boy skeptically. He could hear the youngers stomach rumbling lightly and he could see his shakey hands on his stomach and the pink blush on his cheeks from embarrassment.

"What do you recommend?" Jeno pointed towards the menu. "I've never eaten here before."

Jaemin looked at him for a few seconds before crawling forward and pointing to all the items he found good on the menu.

"So a waffle with syrup  with a strawberry milkshake?" Jeno repeated, looking at Jaemin to confirm.

Jaemin looked at him before shaking his head and pointing to a word again.

Jeno looked and then chuckled before repeating: "A waffle with syrup and a cherry on top with a strawberry milkshake?

Jaemin nodded before sitting back in his seat when the waiter came over.

"Hi can I get one waffle with syrup and a cherry on top with a chocolate milkshake?" Jeno asked before pointing at Jaemin. "He'll have the same thing but with a strawberry milkshake."

Jaemin gaped like an idiot and grabbed onto Jeno's list lightly.

"No..." Jaemin said in a whisper, still noticing the waiter standing in close proximity.