39

"Stop following me," Chenle growled behind him as he kept walking towards the lunchroom.

"No," Jisung said simply as he continued to trail behind Chenle.

"Seriously knock it off," Chenle finally turned around when he got to his lunch table, only finding Renjun and his tall and tan "friend" sitting there.

Jisung shook his head and took a seat next to Chenle once he sat down.

"Why don't you go sit near your tree?" Chenle slammed his books down on the table and brought his lunchbox out.

"Its raining today," Jisung stated as Chenle whipped around to stare out the lunchroom windows to find it was indeed downpouring and thundering like crazy.

Chenle groaned and banged his head against the table.

Renjun sat across from them, completely amused, while snacking on a red twizzler.

He watched the two like a TV show and slowly passed the end of his twizzler to the guy next to him, who took a bite and snickered at how entertained Renjun seemed to be.

"Can't you bother someone else," Chenle sighed with his forhead against the table. Jisung just really had to make things this hard for him?

He can't get over him if he has to see his fricken face everywhere.

"No," Jisung shook his head and took a sip of his juice box...wait was that his juice box? The hell was he- "You're the only one I want to bother."

Chenle's heart stuttered just like his mouth, trying to respond to the sort of sentimental words.

"I'm over this," Chenle shook his head with a frown before standing up, grabbing his stuff and heading out the door.

"Chenle!-" Jisung ran after the blonde boy, not wanting to let him slip away.

Renjun sat there laughing at the two dummies as he looked back at the tray on his plate.

"You find too much entertainment in them..."

"Shut up Lucas," Renjun laughed and pushed Lucas' shoulder. "All my friends are idiots in love, you would be entertained too by the drama."

"Yeah...I mean I guess they were kinda cute," Lucas smiled as he thought of the way the tall boy looked at the shorter one...it was the same way he looked at Renjun.

"Don't push it," Renjun winked slyly at Lucas. "They may be cute but we are cuter because we actually have out shit together."

Lucas smiled and picked up Renjuns hand, placing a delicate kiss on the back of it.

"Of course we're cuter."

"Chenle stop!" Jisung called to him as he watched Chenle walk out the front doors of the school.

Right into the pouring rain.

"Chenle!" Jisung grabbed onto Chenle's wrist and turned him around.

"WHAT?!" Chenle yelled at him, his eyes filled with unscheduled tears. His frustration obvious by the redness of his face. "What do you want from me Jisung Park?"

"I want you," Jisung held onto Chenle's hand, keeping a tight grip when the younger tried to pull it away.

Chenle scoffed. "Even if that were true, you can't have me. Not anymore."

Jisung felt like a knife stabbed him but he knew he had it coming.

"I know," Jisung pulled Chenle a bit closer by the hand. His eyes roamed all over the youngers face, the harsh and cold rain drenching all his features and his blonde hair was sticking to his forehead.

"Then why don't you just leave me alone," Chenle glared at him and tried to yank his hand away but Jisung resisted and pulled him closer until Chenle's wrist was against his chest.

"Give me one week," Jisung looked as genuinely as he could in Chenle's honey eyes.

"What-" Chenle tried to ask.

"It was gonna be one week until our bet was over," Jisung tilted his head down to have a better look at Chenle.

The boy looked rougher then he's ever seen him. He had small, dark bags under his eyes and they were red rimmed most days too. His hair was always messy and he could see the older boy struggling in class.

"So what? I told you the bet was off," Chenle looked away from him, Jisung couldn't tell if it was tears rolling down his face or if it was the rain.

"Give me one week," Jisung pulled the reluctant blonde into a hug, wrapping his arms around his shoulders. Chenle didnt hug back, his body was stiff against Jisungs.

Jisung hated the way if felt colder then the first time Chenle hugged him.

"One week and I'll make you change your mind," Jisung whispered next to Chenle's ear. The rain making it hard to feel Chenle's usual warmth. He did feel a shiver against him though.

"And if I say no?" Chenle mumbled back in Jisungs now wet jacket.

"One week please and if i can't change your mind then I'll leave you alone," Jisung squeezed a little tighter, hoping that Chenle would give him a chance.

He felt like he needed this chance.

He needed Chenle.

Chenle pulled away and looked into Jisung eyes, his face void of any real emotion.

"One week," Chenle pushed a finger to the middle of his chest. "Don't mess this up."

Chenle walked away in the cold rain, he was going to go home and he didnt care about skipping class. He didnt hear Jisung speak again.

"I won't."