4

After Donghyuck made two plates of food, he put them on the table and went to tell Mark it was done.

He stopped in the doorway when he saw Mark on the phone.

"You aren't going," Mark hissed into his cell phone. "Not til you get that shit up."

He could hear a mumble on the other side of the phone.

"..because I fucking said so, Jeno!" Mark yelled back into the phone.

He heard another long mumble.

"Jeno you-" Mark pulled the phone away from his ear and looked at it before throwing it on the couch. "Fucking Jeno."

Donghyuck watched as Mark ran a heavy hand through his hair. He turned around with a irritated sigh before catching sight of Donghyuck.

"You better be asleep when I get back," Mark glared at him before chucking on his jacket and walking out the door before Donghyuck could mumble: "the foods....done."

Donghyuck sighed and trudged back into the kitchen. He knows its not his business but he wonders what's going on with him and Jeno.

The Lee Brothers were something. One was violent and cold while one was nice and warm. It was a mystery to most, there was a rumor that Jeno might have a violent side too and that Mark might have a sweet side but Donghyuck would never believe it.

There was nothing sweet about Mark Lee.

Once he finished his food, he went back into the living room and sat on the couch. He pulled out his math homework and began to work on it.

It was midnight and Mark hadn't returned yet. So Donghyuck called Renjun to help him with his homework but he didn't answer. But after staring at long math problems, his eyes slipped shut.

The first thing Donghyuck woke up to was being pushed off the couch and landing hard on his side. He could feel his ribs crying out in pain.

He shot his pained eyes up and saw Mark standing behind the couch.

"Don't sleep on the couch," Mark said in a monotone. His still cold brown orbs looking down into his pained ones.

"It...it was an accident," Donghyuck mumbled as he sat up slowly.

"Don't talk to me unless necessary or I tell you to," Mark's bruised knuckes squeezed the back on the couch. Donghyuck peered at the busted skin and winced.

"There is uh....a first aid kit in the bathroom," Donghyuck peered up at him before looking away due to the intensity.

Mark scoffed before walking away and slamming the door to his bedroom.

Donghyuck glanced at the time on his phone before screeching.

"Shit, I'm late," Donghyuck rushed around to get ready for school.

He was about to leave before looking at Marks closed bedroom door. He just shook his head before running out the door.

Jaemin came in with a black eye that day.

Jeno felt his heart do a dip at the sight. It didn't fit at all with the boys delicate features.

"Hey," Jeno turned towards him before class started. "You alright?"

Jaemin kept his head down and nodded before pulling out his supplies for class.

"You sure-"

"Mr.Lee and Mr.Na," Mr.Kim said loudly from the front of the room. "Please see me after class."