Chapter 11

Great devil

It was not until the end of the performance that the audience slowly recovered, the shock of the song remaining in their hearts.

The audience was still interested, this feast of visual and audio has completely conquered them. The audience stood up spontaneously to applaud for a whole minute. The bulletin board, which seemed to be frozen, also came back to life, and netizens expressed their respect for the two singers with a voice of awe that filled the screens.

Li Luan's assistant glanced at the tearful president and cautiously said, "President, the performance is over."

When Li Luan's mind returned, he realized that his cheeks were wet. The assistant quickly turned around and pretended that he didn't see anything.

Li Luan did not lose his temper as usual. He looked up at Ye Cang on the stage. The whole person was a little stunned, his eyes filled with complex emotions.

It's been almost thirty years, he thought he'd never see such a performance again in his lifetime.

Ye Cang did not know that his number one fan was sitting below the stage. This time, he sang freely and incisively. He was impatient with the host's crooked interview, he just wanted to step down to see his agent's reaction.

He did not cooperate, and Li Zihang was notoriously reticent.

The host couldn't go on interviewing, which was rather embarrassing. Fortunately, the director's instructions came in at this time from the headphones. She said quickly, "For this song, I think that among the three judges, Mr. Xia should have the most feelings, it is better to ask Mr. Xia to comment on it first."

Xia Fei is a die-hard fan of Lu Yang. Everyone knows that "Summer Bug" was his first attempt to enter the music circle. He is straightforward and speaks harshly. Once upon a time, some people wanted to sing "Summer Bug," however, if there is a little defect, he would pull out a sneer and some sarcasm, he had a poisonous tongue that told the truth, and the other side can only bear it and swallow it.

This was one of the reasons why later on, no one dared to sing "Summer Bug."

When Ye Cang and Li Zihang sang, the camera kept sweeping towards Xia Fei, but his face was so serious that people could not see what was on his mind.

The words spoken by the host were in line with the audience's intentions, and they also wanted to hear how Xia Fei would comment on Ye Cang and Li Zihang's singing.

Xia Fei did not refuse, he first commented on Li Zihang: "Your timbre and pitch are very good, but there are still some problems..."

Xia Fei's comment was merciless but meaningful. Li Zihang was prepared for it and accepted the comment modestly.

Xia Fei's face also softened a little: "But you don't have to be depressed, some things are given by time and experience. It's good to be able to do that at your age."

Li Zihang did not expect that he would still be able to get the praise of Xia Fei, and in a moment of surprise he did not respond.

However, no one cared about his reaction, because Xia Fei's eyes turned to Ye Cang, which was the real highlight.

Xia Fei looked at Ye Cang in a complicated way and after a long time, he said: "I don't know what to say. Your performance is almost perfect. I even felt that you have exchanged souls with the devil to be able to sing such a song."

Everyone:...

Ye Cang:...

At this time, a magazine curtain floated quietly.