Chapter 106

"Red Actress" press conference

On the way back, Guo Wenyuan finally asked, "How did it go? What's Yi Mian's plan?"

Shen Huai didn't hide it. He told Guo Wenyuan about Yi Mian's decision.

Guo Wenyuan was slightly shocked, but then he came back to his senses and sighed, "Well, he has paid too much for the company in recent years, and he has suffered a lot. It's a good thing to remove his burden now."

Shen Huai didn't speak. After a while, he said slowly, "I intend to keep Yihang."

Guo Wenyuan was stunned, but then he understood. Although he was now one of Guanrui's directors, he knew how complicated their current situation was. It could be said that Yihang's current state was a mess, with all kinds of issues. No matter how capable Shen Huai was, he may not be able to turn these losses into profits and instead fall in the pit himself.

Guo Wenyuan hurriedly said, "You don't have to do this. Yi Mian did it because he knows that only you will regard these old movies as his painstaking efforts and not just as a tool for profit. But if you were dragged into it, this would definitely not be the outcome he wanted to see."

Shen Huai smiled and said, "I understand."

"Then you still..."

Shen Huai: "I'm not going to take all that Yihang produced. I'll just keep the name Yihang as a movie studio."

Guo Wenyuan breathed a sigh of relief. "You almost scared me to death."

Shen Huai looked ahead and whispered, "When I was in despair, it was Yi Mian, who helped me find the meaning of life again. It may look like I was taking care of his company for him these years, but in fact, he is the one who has been guiding me all this time. Now he has also given me the Yihang copyright library."

"I know that Yi Mian always wanted to make the Yihang icon reappear at the beginning of the movie. I think, if I have the chance to make a movie in the future, I will shoot it under the name Yihang Movie Studio, which would be a way to repay Yi Mian."

Guo Wenyuan looked at Shen Huai for a long time before patting him on the shoulder. "Old Yi is lucky to know you."

Shen Huai laughed. "It's also my blessing to know Yi Mian. If it wasn't for Yi Mian, I wouldn't have taken the road of an agent, and I wouldn't have met neither you nor Ye Cang or Sister Mei."

Guo Wenyuan touched his chin. "Speaking of which, I have always been curious. We have been wandering around the world for so many years, and no one has ever seen our ghosts, but why were you able to see us? Besides, why could we come back to life when being next to you?"

When he said that, Shen Huai's expression also became serious.

In fact, at the beginning, when Lu Yang was reborn as Ye Cang, Shen Huai also suspected this matter. He originally wanted to ask the Taoist Master about it, but he was worried that Ye Cang's true identity would be revealed. Fortunately, nothing happened after that. Ye Cang was like an ordinary person, and Shen Huai put this matter behind him for the time being.

Now that Guo Wenyuan mentioned it again, Shen Huai thought that he was well-informed, so he explained in detail how he had met Ye Cang before.

Guo Wenyuan pondered over it for a moment before saying, "Maybe there was something wrong with the pillar you bumped against, or the magnetic field in that place was quite special, but I still need to take a look at it to figure it out."

Shen Huai nodded, "Let's go and have a look at it when I come back from America."

Guo Wenyuan agreed.