Chapter 13

Sneak shot

After the second phase of the Top 10 competition of "Star of Tomorrow" was broadcasted on Beijing Television Station, ratings soared. Ye Cang's perfect interpretation of "Summer Bug", but also his retreat from Xia Fei's hands, as well as Zheng Zhao's early exit, no matter which it was a bursting point.

Many fans will not only watch the live broadcast but also watch the TV broadcast again because the TV station will broadcast rehearsal tidbits. You can see the other side of your idol. This time, however, they saw the exact opposite of what they had imagined.

[My Idol is like a little daughter-in-law in front of Ye Cang!!! No, no!!! I refuse to believe it!!!]

[Shit! The arrangement is actually done by Ye Cang?!]

[Cub Cang can actually arrange a song, it's amazing! Mom sheds tears of relief ┭┮ _ ┭┮ ]

[In a whisper, no one thinks it's a very sensational CP. Beauty attack x cold receive, I've already filled a 10,000-character novel.]

[I want to see it! Sister!]

[Bah! You cults! Li Zihang is clearly the one attacking!]

This mess has put Ye Cang and others on the top of the search, also secretly developed two cult groups, the "midnight party" and the "leaf party."

Li Zihang curiously clicked on a video to take a look. As a result he was directly thundered by the pink bubbles in the slow motion. He was simply impressed by the brains of netizens and blamed his hands for being cheap.

Li Luan glanced at his screen and frowned tightly. "What kind of ghosts are you looking at?"

Li Zihang quickly turned off the video, and Li Luan turned his eyes with a cold hum.

Looking at the busy assistant, Li Zihang could not help asking his Grandfather, "Are you really going to stay?"

Since the last game, Mr. Li asked his assistant to tidy up villa on in Zhongjing City and arranged for family doctors and servants to come over. It looks like he is going to stay for a long time.

Li parents thought it was for the sake of their youngest son. They also specially called him to teach him to be sensible, and to take good care of his grandfather.

Li Zihang has a big pot on his back, and he had harsh words to say. Can he tell his parents that Grandpa was going to chase after the star?! Who can believe it! Maybe Mom and Dad would suspect he's out of his mind and take him directly to the hospital.

Li Zihang could only endure it silently. He was like a teenager who finally realized the bitterness of growing up.

Li Luan did not realize the grief and indignation of his little grandson: "I had planned to start a record company a long time ago," he said calmly. "And now I have this opportunity."

Li Zihang: "..."

He still underestimated his grandpa. This star chaser is really hard core!

Li Luan looked at his grandson and sighed, "You are happier than I was back then. You can pursue your dreams freely. I couldn't. It's always a pity that I can only help some children who have dreams to console them."

Li Zihang had never heard his grandfather say such a thing. The grandfather in his memory was always the great head of the Li family. But now, looking at his grandfather's white hair and wrinkles, his heart suddenly softened and he wanted to comfort his grandfather.

However, before he could say a few words of tenderness, Li Luan changed his face and challenged his assistant: "Haven't you created an account yet? How do you want me to use it?! Punk!"