Chapter 85

After all, it's my kidney now!

When the police and the ambulances arrived, they took the injured people to the hospital. While inspecting the scene to collect evidence, the police took notes from the people present.

The lobby manager didn't expect such a thing to happen. His face wrinkled bitterly. He knew everything about the problems with the police.

At this moment, the surveillance of the hotel corridor had been extracted, and Shen Huai's arrival naturally attracted the attention of the police. Especially after the lobby manager said that Shen Huai called them and asked them to check the cameras.

Confronted with the questions of the police, Shen Huai was silent for a moment. "When we entered the hotel, we met a master who said that the hotel had bad Feng Shui and was prone to accidents."

Policeman: "..."

Mr. Tao and the others who had come in a hurry: "..."

Shen Huai's expression was serious as if he was talking about facts, which made Mr. Tao fall in trance. He really started thinking about whether to find some master to take a look at the hotel's Feng Shui.

The police were skeptical, but the data showed that Shen Huai had no prior contact with Mr. Guo and had been attending a celebration party on the top floor, and everyone could easily testify for him. Although his subsequent behavior was a little strange and the reason stated was strange, he really was not a suspect.

After the police questioning, they glanced at the elite Shen Huai and said earnestly, "Young man, you should watch more news broadcasts. Don't be superstitious and believe in science instead."

Shen Huai: "... Mm-hmm."

Chu Mei Bo "puff"-ed and laughed, and the original solemn atmosphere, suddenly relaxed a lot.

After the two of them were cleared of suspicion, they could go back, as long as they kept in touch with the police and assisted in the investigation.

However, at this moment, this uproar had attracted a lot of media outside the hotel. The crew of "Honey" was worried about causing bad associations, so under Mr. Tao's arrangement, they left through the emergency exit of the hotel.

When Shen Huai and Chu Mei Bo left, they happened to see the policemen getting in the police car with the muddled Song Yimian.

Shen Huai took a step in his direction.

Chu Mei Bo wondered, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing." Shen Huai returned to normal again and left with Chu Mei Bo.

-.

Hua Rong received the news and rushed to the police station. Song Yimian was a suspect in the case and was brought to the police station. Because she was his agent, she could see him first.

When Hua Rong saw Song Yimian, he was curled up on the chair, holding the hot water poured for him by the policemen. His face was as white as paper, his eyes drooping, staring blankly at the ground.

A policewoman said nearby, "He seems to be scared. He hasn't said a word since he entered the police station. If he is still like this tomorrow, we'll have to ask a psychiatrist to diagnose him."

Hua Rong breathed a sigh of relief in her heart. She had already found someone and inquired about what had happened before she came here.

It was said that the police had surveyed the scene and made a preliminary judgment. Mr. Guo fell because of the water and hit the corner of the cabinet with the back of his head, so he fainted. However, the injury was serious, and he has not yet woken up. Someone also said that they have seen Song Yimian running out of Mr. Guo's room with a knife, which makes things complicated.