Chapter 63

Thank You For Seeing Me

With Ye Cang's words, all the camera lens turned in Shen Huai's direction in an instant.

Shen Huai looked at the stage with shock.

Ye Cang looked sincerely and said earnestly, "My agent is very excellent and professional. I am a stubborn person, and I often have arguments with him. But in the end he always respects my opinion. I don't know how much he has done for me in private, or how much pressure he has borne for me in silence. The honor I have now is not only my own, but also half his."

"He's the person I want to thank and the most important person around me."

He fixed his eyes on Shen Huai.

"Thank you for pulling me out of the cold water, and thank you for seeing me."

The first sentence is what he said for the original Ye Cang, but the latter is what he himself wanted to say to Shen Huai.

Shen Huai could understand it, but precisely because he could understand it, his mood became complicated. As he once said to his friends, when he became an agent he took the artists under him as an investment. Neither their gratitude nor their resentment affected his mood.

But now hearing Ye Cang solemnly thank him on such an important occasion, the satisfaction and emotions in his heart could not be faked.

The media below the stage all did their homework in advance. Knowing that Ye Cang had been abandoned by his original agent and tried to commit suicide out of despair, Shen Huai rushed to his rental apartment just in time to save him. Later it was also Shen Huai who took him over and brought him to his present position.

Therefore, it was possible for a rebellious man like Ye Cang to completely let go of his pride and publicly thank him on such an occasion.

Although this was not a big selling point, compared with the situation of chicken feathers torn by artists and agents in the circle nowadays, their experience of mutual support and achievement is enough to write a touching article.

The fans on the live stream chat were also moved.

[Just went to check Cang Cang's experience, 55555 came back crying, thanks for such a good Cang Cang and thanks to his agent. If it wasn't for him, maybe we wouldn't be able to see Cang Cang now]

[Cang Cang is really grateful to his agent. He just bowed so seriously and made me cry directly. Really, a big thank you to the agent]

[The agent is really good and professional. Our Cang Cang is also very popular. Even if Cang Cang is talented, it is easy to go down the wrong path. But our Cang Cang was very stable along the way, thank you agent]

[Former garbage agent!! You looked down on people. Now I see our Cang Cang is so popular, regret it till you die! Fortunately, Cang Cang was lucky to meet this handsome agent now. Thank you, agent. Please keep supporting each other like this.]

[Sobbing, what a touching friendship! Please don't part for the rest of your life! Thank you agent, I will be your and Ye Cang's double fan!]

[Thank you agent]

[Thank you agent +1]

After a while, the chat was floated with [Thank you agent].

Before, most of the people in Shen Huai's fan club were there because of his face. However, seeing this scene now, they couldn't help speaking.

[Handsome, good character, good business ability, this kind of male god is hard to find!!!]

[Huai Huai is really cold outside and hot inside. I can't resist this kind of people]