Chapter 42

Audition

Ye Cang suing the marketing account online was covered for two days, and then it was overshadowed by fresh entertainment news. In addition to Shen Huai being in touch with the law firm to know the progress of the case, other netizens attention was attracted by the upcoming Jin Ying Award.

The Jinying Award is the highest award for domestic TV drama series, and this year's competition is particularly fierce. On the side of Best Actress, each of the six finalists had the strength to win the award, and one of them was a popular flower who stormed to the top this year, Xu Anqi.

Shen Huai just glanced at the information and left it there.

He has been too busy recently and as soon as he has solved Ye Cang's problem, Chu Mei Bo's audition began.

Because the assistant hasn't been found yet, he can only follow Chu Mei Bo to audition for the time being.

When they arrived at the scene, they found that a lot of people came to the audition, but most of them come for the roles of female lead number two and three.

As for the role of Kwai Ji, there was even less people coming, but Shen Huai saw a familiar figure of Liu Qingqing, the actress who was very popular ten years ago.

Liu Qingqing sat on a chair with big sunglasses on her face in a very unhappy mood.

She has been very successful since her debut. When she was at the peak of her popularity, she retired from acting and got married. However, when she came back to act, she was only able to play such an unpleasant villain and compete with so many people.

The assistant handed her coffee: "Sister Qingqing, with your qualifications and acting skills, who can compare with you on scene. What is there to worry about?"

Liu Qingqing's eyes swept over the others. Sure enough, many people saw her whispering, and even one or two expressions were dim, thinking that in front of her, they must not have a chance.

Liu Qingqing immediately became relieved.

When it was her turn to audition, Liu Qingqing performed very well. Although she did not like the role very well, but after all, the foundation of the performance was still there.

After Liu Qingqing performed, she was quite satisfied with her performance. Except the director nodded frequently.

When she left, the casting director asked Director Gao carefully, "Gao Di, is the role of Kwai Ji settled?"

Director Gao frowned: "She gave me the wrong feeling, Kwai Ji should not be such a beautiful and glamorous woman, her nature is cruel, the more pained others are, the happier she will be, even if she smiles softly, her eyes should be cold and hard ..."

"Director Gao! Even if she smiles softly, her eyes should be cold and hard, and it's so hateful. If there's such an acting skill required as you said, who's going to play it?" Although Liu Qingqing's acting skills are mediocre, but she is not bad compared to others. Besides, if she really wants to participate in this drama, her identity can also be used for marketing, don't you think?

Gao Di sighed and said, "Yes."

"We'll have an audition for second and third female lead later. If we waste too much time here, we'll be in a hurry there."

Although Gao Di understood that what he said was right, he always felt a little unwilling: "Look, if there will be no one better, it will be her."

The casting director knows that although he has good-tempered, he will not allow others to disobey his will as long as he decides on something. He did not dare to say anything more. He turn over the personnel list on the table: "Next, Chu Mei Bo."