Chapter 128

Graveyard

Shen Huai was dragged by Ye Cang to have a physical examination, and the results showed that everything was normal and his physical fitness was much better than that of his peers.

Shen Huai didn't pay attention to these things. He just thought he was too tired recently. Thinking that he promised Tang Wanjun to accompany her to Hong Kong, he simply took it as vacation for himself.

Ye Cang who still had to work, only looked sadly at Shen Huai when he walked out. Shen Huai felt it was somewhat funny, so he kissed the side of his face and said, "I'll bring you a gift. Wait for me to come home."

Ye Cang touched his cheek. Although he felt comforted, he was still a little depressed.

After Shen Huai left, Ye Cang went back to his room to write songs, but he, who used to pay special attention to his work in the past, couldn't calm down at all. He took off his headphones and stood up to exercise.

The house was quiet. Chu Mei Bo and Song Yimian had gone out for a shooting. Xue Chengge was still participating in the program and the whole villa district was very quiet.

This caused Ye Cang to feel a kind of panic, as if he had returned to the feeling of being alone and trapped in the house after his death.

It was just that he had been alone for 30 years, but now that Shen Huai had left only a few hours ago, he couldn't stand it any longer.

He shook his head and threw all these emotions out of his head. At this moment, he was not in the mood to write songs, so he took his mobile phone out and swiped though his Weibo.

Unexpectedly, someone happened to see Shen Huai at the airport. The blogger seemed to be Shen Huai's fan, and the whole Weibo was filled with excitement and surprise.

[I went to Hong Kong to play with my best friend and ran into the agent at the airport. 5555 the real person is also very handsome!! His temper is very good, too! He not only agreed to take a picture together, but also allowed us to take a few more pictures when the first one didn't turn out well. Shen Haui, I love you with all my life!! ]

Since Shen Huai's identity was exposed, that he had the money and ability to be a true tycoon in the real world, even though he didn't play with his Weibo much in his daily life, it didn't prevent him from quickly attracting many people.

[I envy the little sister, Mr. Shen is really handsome! I want to take a picture too! ]

[I'm eating lemon! ]

[HuaiHuai is mine! Draw your swords! ]

[LS piss off, HuaiHuai is on my bed! ]

[Why can't Mr. Shen make a debut!! Boss Guo from Guanrui, who is just next door, made his debut! (not right)]

Ye Cang looked at all kinds of wife fans and girlfriend fans expressing their love and his heart was sour.

But he couldn't do anything. In the end, he angrily searched all the Weibos about "Cang x Huai" and liked them one by one.

"Your Father" 's fans: "???"

Although they were confused for a while, as sand sculpture fans of sand sculpture bloggers, they soon found a reasons for "Your Father".

[The self-cultivation of a CP fan]

[Our Dad is a major CP fan, and a sideline music blogger]

[Wait, am I the only one who thinks that "Your Father" has been stimulated by something? ]

[For example, the wife is not at home? ]

Ye Cang: "..."

His heart was broken.