Chapter 32

The Finals Begin

During the next few days, Ye Cang's performance was somewhat unnatural, especially in the face of Shen Huai, his eyes were always somewhat dodging.

Shen Huai noticed it and felt a little strange in his heart, but soon after, the broadcast of "Happy Confrontation" made him think he had found a reason, because Ye Cang's performance was too dark.

Anyone with eyes can see that from the beginning of the program that Xu Anqi and Ye Cang can not get along with each other.

In the line of ruthless words, while others are joking or playing stalks, Xu Anqi directly provoked Ye Cang, Ye Cang also did not give in at all, directly fighting back.

Although Guo Yu has been making jokes around, trying to make the atmosphere more harmonious, everyone can see that these two people are really contradictory.

But the problem is, Xu Anqi is a newly popular actress, and Ye Cang is a singer who has not yet made his debut, they can't fight with each other. They haven't even seen each other before. How on earth can they look at each other so badly?

During the whole recording, the other guests were playing games. Only those two were making it look like a battlefield.

Wan Sisi was also watching the excitement and you couldn't blame her for adding oil to the already big fire. Guo Yu was like a bitter fire rescue captain, other guests at the beginning just had a playful state of mind, at the end they also carried out with warlike intentions.

Both sides did not spare any effort in the whole recording, and the sparks of competition overflowed, which made many audiences feel good.

However, Xu Anqi's fans were not happy.

[Ye Cang has gone too far. Xu Anqi is a girl. He can give such a tough hand, is he a man? ]

[That's, is there a bit of a gentleman demeanor, oh!]

[Anqi is his predecessor anyway. the newcomers now are not even able to respect their elders?]

Ye Cang fans didn't let go.

[It's all about games. There must be winners or losers. Don't play if you can't afford it.]

[Xu Anqi was the first to provoke. We will just go to war. This is said to be disrespectful to our predecessors. What is this, bullying in the entertainment circle?]

[Just wrestling there, Xu Anqi is really kicking our cub, what a vicious woman, the fairy woman collapsed.]

The two sides noise directly set off a war of words on Weibo, you said "I broke up," and I said, "you don't respect women". Directly rushing the two people into the hot search.

After all, Xu Anqi is more famous and has more fans than Ye Cang. She has obviously gained the upper hand in the scolding battle. But the fighting power of the leaves is also not small, and the powders follow the main principle, it is poisonous and sharp. It can make people sceptical about life, and the other party is so angry that they make it a close match.

Shen Huai glanced at the war of words on the Internet, looking exhausted: "The other side is a girl, even if you are reasonable, the public opinion will stand on her side, your reputation will be easily affected, next time don't be so impulsive."

Shen Huai said this sentence fairly, but also for the sake of Ye Cang.

But what Ye Cang's ears heard was him speaking for the sake of Xu Anqi. His heart was sour. He said directly, "I am just such a character, and I can't change it even if I die!"