Chapter 103

This is the intuition of a love rival

Shen Huai stood behind the cameraman and quietly looked at Chu Mei Bo in the camera.

He watched another person put makeup and change clothes step by step. At the moment she came out of the dressing room, Director Yu and the others all froze. The makeup artist hadn't changed her appearance, but when she stood in front of the crowd, she was like another person.

The willow eyebrows frowned slightly, a pair of watery eyes seemed to be filled with spring water, her complexion was a bit pale, but it only highlighted the delicacy of her facial features. Standing there, she looked very weak and thin, as if a gust of wind could blow her away.

Chu Mei Bo always showed a bright and generous appearance. All her previous roles, no matter if it was Kwai Ji, Wen Nan or Yun Chui Yi, were also relatively strong female roles. So much that even Shen Huai himself forgot that her delicate face was originally gentle and pitiful.

At this moment, Chu Mei Bo had completely changed her temperament, and therefore perfectly highlighted the advantages of this face.

No matter how fanciful Rong Qi's appearance was in other people's hearts, Chu Mei Bo, who appeared in front of them at this moment, could definitely bear the title of the first beauty.

Shen Huai could already imagine how many waves Chu Mei Bo's performance would cause after this episode was broadcasted.

Shen Huai looked at her in the camera, from the beginning, when she was confused and weak, to the general reminding her that her current situation was that of a person being surrounded by wolves, like a slap in the face. She started staying up all night to study those difficult government orders and took the initiative to find several important ministers to cooperate with, who despised her as a dancing queen mother. She went from grievance to patience, and finally, when she had real power, her face was still weak, but her eyes no longer looked weak.

The performance of every change and stage of Rong Qi was extremely vivid under Chu Mei Bo's interpretation.

Compared with her, Xu Anqi's luster was much dimmer.

In addition to her pettiness at the beginning, Xu Anqi also took the initiative to play with Qiu Jie several times in the middle. However, these little tricks, in front of a good enough actor, were somewhat self-defeating.

Xu Anqi seemed to become aware of this, and she no longer avoided being brought into the play by Chu Mei Bo. She was already a very talented actress. Once she no longer tried to domineer the story, her understanding of the characters made her character shine immediately.

However, Shen Huai sighed secretly.

In the past, he may not have had the slightest emotion for Xu Anqi's performance, but he may have been with Ye Cang and Chu Mei Bo for too long, and their enthusiasm for art had also infected him.

Therefore, he could see that Chu Mei Bo guided Xu Anqi under the radar, and he could also see Xu Anqi's simple dedication to acting in her eyes.

When the recording was over, it was was already evening.

In the last scene, when Empress Dowager Rong was dying, Chu Mei Bo performed behind a curtain and the camera focused on the supporting actor who played the young emperor and on several other guests.

The Empress Dowager Rong was weak, but still forced herself to ask the young emperor not to remove the cabinet, yet he refused her.

With ambition in his eyes and a strong voice, he said that he was fed up with the feeling of being controlled by the cabinet and that he would pull the imperial power back in his own hands.