Chapter 129

Xia Shiyu

After returning from Hong Kong, Tang Wanjun became more active. She no longer watched the sand sculpture variety every day and resumed her voice practice. She also started paying attention to the latest pop songs. When she followed Shen Huai to the company, she went to the recording studio and the dance room for a stroll.

She stayed there so long, that before Shen Huai left the company recently, he had to go to the recording studio and the dance room to bring her back.

Then a rumor spread within Morningstar Company that Shen Huai was going to sign a new singer, and he was currently investigating. So the next time Shen Huai went there, he found that the newly signed artists were working much harder and everyone looked at him with 'twinkling' in their eyes.

Shen Huai: "..."

Tang Wanjun, the only one who knew the truth, slapped her thighs with laughter. Shen Huai was helpless, but he also knew that even if this rumor was cleared up, it would be useless. In addition, he was busy checking Huayue recently, so he simply ignored it.

Shen Huai had learned some information about the new singers who had been suppressed by Huayue before. Some of them were discouraged and completely withdrew from the circle, while others signed contracts with other music companies and were no longer willing to offend Huayue.

But this time, there were some new clues.

Three years ago, a girl who was singing under an overpass was filmed. Because she only sang her own original songs, she didn't care about the songs ordered by the audience, and even angrily argued back. This hot temper and beautiful appearance made her instantly popular all over the network.

Her name was Xia Shiyu. It was said that after graduating from high school, she came to Zhongjing to make a living and was determined to be an original singer.

After she became popular, many companies wanted to sign her, including Huayue, but Huayue asked her for the copyright of all her songs, so they were rejected by Xia Shiyu. At last, she signed with a well-known record company in the industry.

She was really talented. Coupled with her previous popularity, her road to debut was extremely smooth, and she was considered to be the most promising new star.

Among the newcomers of that year, her brilliance completely surpassed the other newcomers. Because Shen Huai had just signed Bai Jiajia that year, he paid special attention to the newcomers from that period of time, and he was quite impressed with Xia Shiyu.

However, even after Xia Shiyu entered the entertainment industry, her hot temper did not change. She directly accused Zhuo Feiyang of plagiarizing her new song on Weibo. At that time, Zhuo Feiyang was at the peak of his popularity, and this stone aroused thousands of waves, shaking the whole entertainment circle.

Zhuo Feiyang had a lot of fans at that time, and he attacked directly. He scolded Xia Shiyu directly on Weibo for making that accusation. Xia Shiyu was not afraid and directly scolded him back.

Huayue had also found many music industry seniors to speak up, implying that Xia Shiyu deliberately made that accusation, and even found the company Xia Shiyu had signed with. However, Xia Shiyu absolutely refused to give in. Even when some extreme fans found the place where she lived and sent her dead mice and photos, she never flinched.

Later, the swearing war attracted more and more people. Gradually, some people even implied that the music styles of the two songs were very similar, but they were directly suppressed by Huayue. Nevertheless, those voices gradually increased.

But who would have thought that at this time, the gossip media revealed that Xia Shiyu had been drinking in a bar in her early years and was supported by several people after her debut, with a few ambiguous blurred photos attached.