Chapter 90

When Shen Huai returned home, it was already ten o'clock in the evening. The room was dark, his brows were slightly knitted. He was about to turn on the light when he was hugged.

Shen Huai's conditional reflex was to throw this person off, but he smelled a familiar scent.

Shen Huai relaxed his muscles and let Ye Cang rest his head on his shoulder. "What are you doing?" he asked

Ye Cang said vaguely, "I missed you."

Shen Huai was silent for a moment, then he reached out and hugged him back.

After a long time, Ye Cang finally kissed the side of Shen Huai's face and turned on the lights.

The sudden light made Shen Huai squint, then he was pulled to the living room by Ye Cang. There was still a suitcase in the living room that hadn't been unpacked yet.

Ye Cang pulled him to lay carelessly on the sofa. "The domestic travels are basically over, in the upcoming days I can finally have some good rest at home."

Shen Huai looked at the fatigue on his face and felt a heartache. "Thank you for your hard work. I'm so sorry. I was supposed to accompany you."

Ye Cang was generous, "Haven't you been busy lately? It is alright."

Shen Huai paused."When I'm done with the matters here, I can accompany you to the United States."

"You can accompany me to America?" Ye Cang was shocked. He didn't expect that Shen Huai had such a plan.

After Ye Cang was shortlisted for the Colin Award in April, the organizing committee immediately sent him a letter of invitation. According to Ye Cang's analysis, he was just enlisted for an award, so he didn't plan to let Shen Huai go with him, and he hadn't expected Shen Huai who remained silent about this matter to already have made such preparations.

Shen Huai said with a smile, "No matter what the final result is, it is a very important moment for you. No matter if I am your agent or partner, I should be with you at that time."

In the past, Ye Cang felt that Shen Huai always thought too much, and even if he liked something, he would never show it directly, so he was always a little aggrieved when chasing him. However, when they got together, his character became so frank and lovely that he felt that his whole heart would melt.

Ye Cang didn't hold back and leaned over to kiss him again.

Shen Huai's lashes trembled slightly when he closed his eyes.

The kiss continued for a long time, and the air around them seemed to have become hot and thick. Ye Cang went from kissing the corner of Shen Huai's lips to kissing his neck. Just as he was kissing his neck the doorbell rang.

Ye Cang: "..."

He continued regardless of it, but the person who rang the doorbell didn't spare him.

Finally, Shen Huai reluctantly pushed Ye Cang away. "Open the door."

Ye Cang got up from Shen Huai with a black face and opened the door full of anger, just to see Chu Mei Bo standing at the door with Song Yimian who was carrying drinks and midnight snacks behind her, with a face full of "sorry for visiting late at night".

Chu Mei Bo glanced behind him and said, "You didn't open the door for a long time, what were you doing inside?"

Ye Cang: "..."

At this moment, Shen Huai had already finished arranging his clothes and came out. Seeing both Chu Mei Bo and Song Yimian, he was stupefied for a moment. "What's wrong? What are you doing here so late?"