Chapter 87

The little newcomer is much cuter than that old man Du!

Song Yimian returned to his residence and began to pack up his things. This is the house the company rented for him. Since he is about to terminate his contract, he won't be able to continue living here.

Hua Rong got the news soon and hurriedly came over.

At that moment, Song Yimian has already calmed down. He thought he would hate or even fear Hua Rong, but after talking with Shen Huai, he found that many things were far less terrible than he originally thought, even Hua Rong.

Hua Rong looked at him from above. "Are you really sure you want to terminate the contract?"

Song Yimian nodded.

Hua Rong took out the termination agreement, and Song Yimian read it carefully. He had gone to a lawyer with Shen Huai's contract, and the other side was very nice. He not only helped him read the contract but also taught him how to read it. Although the termination agreement was much simpler than the contract, the other side was Hua Rong. Song Yimian had to be more cautious.

Hua Rong looked at him and became more and more suspicious.

"You have to think clearly. If you terminate your contract with me, you will never have such a good chance in the future. That is what the entertainment industry is like. Do you think you can get rid of this kind of thing if you change the company? It's impossible. This industry is very cruel. If you don't give something, how can you surpass the others, let alone stand out... "

Song Yimian ignored her and she felt more and more irritated. There was always that feeling that things were beyond her control. She had always had a sense of superiority in the face of Song Yimian, feeling that she could firmly control him. But at this moment, she felt that the Song Yimian in front of her seemed to have become a different person, which made him completely unpredictable.

Song Yimian finished reading the contract and after making sure there was no problems with it, which he had learned from Shen Huai, he signed up his name with a pen and calmly handed it to Hua Rong before saying, "Sister Hua, I have already signed the agreement. Please sign and seal it."

Hua Rong frowned and was now sure that Song Yimian was really different from before. She said, "I forgot to take the company seal. I'll go back and stamp it first. Then you can come to the company and ask me to get it."

Song Yimian said faintly, "Sister Hua, you have always been very thoughtful. Since you came here especially to ask me to terminate the contract, how could you not bring the seal? Do you regret it now, Sister Hua?"

Hua Rong was embarrassed by his words, and her face couldn't hold on. She had always thought highly of herself and had a secret sense of superiority towards her artists, especially towards Song Yimian, who was regarded by her as a waste.

She thought about Song Yimian over and over in her mind, but she still couldn't think of any popular characteristics of the other side. She thought that after he had just experienced such a big thing, it was normal for him to change.

At this thought, she thought she figured it out and no longer hesitated. She took the contract, signed her name, took out the seal from her bag, and carefully stamped it. Then she handed one copy to Song Yimian showing him her trademark smile.

"I wish you a bright future."

Song Yimian looked at the hand stretched out in front of him and his lips slightly curved. He lightly touched Hua Rong's hand, and then drew it back immediately.

"I will."

After Hua Rong left, Song Yimian took the termination agreement in his hands and his whole body collapsed on the sofa, with a half-crying half-smiling expression on his face.