Chapter 35

Two More

After the finals, all the players and staff went to the celebration banquet.

From the knockout competition to the top ten competition, and from the top ten to deciding today's champion, it has been full three months. Who would have thought the final winner would be Ye Cang.

Even the producer Zhang Li had to sigh that the dark horse is too dark.

She looked at Shen Huai and said, "Mr. Shen's eyes are really admirable. He can train a newcomer who doesn't know anything into what he is today. Mr. Shen not only knows the means, but also the resources behind him are not simple."

Shen Huai was somewhat helpless, but he could not tell the truth, they were only acquiesce.

Zhang Li gently touched his glass: "I look forward to the opportunity to cooperate with Mr. Shen in the future."

"I'm looking forward to it, too."

Shen Huai sipped his glass of wine, and nodded at her with a smile. Before he could say anything, Xue Chengge trotted all the way over and leaned in his ear and said, "Brother Shen, go and see Brother Ye. He seems to be drunk."

Shen Huai frowned, apologized to Zhang Li, and hurried toward the direction of Ye Cang.

Shortly after entering the celebration banquet, Shen Huai and Ye Cang separated. At first, Ye Cang sat with Li Zihang and other contestants. Later, many people left their seats to toast and chat with others.

Tang Ruoyi, one of the judges, took the initiative to look for Ye Cang on her own initiative.

Before, Huayu Records wanted to sign Ye Cang, but such a big company had strict control over copyright. And refused Ye Cang's request to own the copyright of his own songs, so Shen Huai and Ye Cang had no choice but to give up after weighing the pros and cons.

Tang Ruoyi was somewhat unwilling to do so. Especially today, after seeing the original songs of Ye Cang, she has a hunch that with Ye Cang's talent, he would certainly occupy a place in the music industry in the upcoming decade.

It is a pity that although she is the female singer of Huayu's record, she still does not have enough power to speak, and Ye Cang is not the little newcomer who doesn't know anything. He knows his value very well, and can't be fooled by a few words.

After Ye Cang refused again, Tang Ruoyi showed a look of pity, but still gracefully blessed him: "Although it's a pity that we can't work together, I still wish you a bright future."

When Tang Ruoyi finished, she drank the wine in her hand.

Ye Cang could only finish drinking the wine in his glass. When Tang Ruoyi had just left, Xia Fei came over.

Ye Cang's body was not particularly able to drink, just after a few glasses of champagne, he felt a little dizzy. In Xue Chengge's opinion it was not good, which was why he left in a hurry to find Shen Huai.

When Shen Huai found Ye Cang, his face was flushed and he was fighting for wine with other people: "I'm not drunk! Don't believe it. I drank all the wine in those days."

Shen Huai covered his mouth, pulling people to his side, calmly apologizing to the other side, and then directly dragged Ye Cang away.

Ye Cang struggled for a long time, and then felt the familiar breath around him. He suddenly became quiet, and the whole person laid directly on Shen Huai's body.

Shen Huai could not cope with it, and he almost stumbled with him.

Xue Chengge pulled the car up from the underground garage and helped Shen Huai to hold Ye Cang. They jointly pushed the drunkard into the car.