Chapter 80

Chinese New Year

It was soon the end of the year.

For most stars, especially those who are popular, New Year was the busiest time. There were invitations from TV stations, parties and annual meetings of companies.

Since the release of "Rebirth", Ye Cang has become a popular star, and his studio has received many invitations early.

Ye Cang accepted several invitations appropriate for him, but set aside the time around New Year.

When the recording of the small party was finished, Ye Cang stayed at home and did not go out.

Shen Huai gave the studio staff a vacation, and Ye Cang sent a big red envelope to everyone. When they saw the amount in their red envelopes, the staff were overjoyed, and the whole studio was jubilant.

When all the staff left, Shen Huai arranged his things and was about to close the door when he saw Ye Cang leaning against the door with a red envelope in his hand.

"Agent, this is yours. I have prepared the biggest red envelope for you!"

Shen Huai smiled and shook his head, "I'm not short of money."

"It's not about money." Ye Cang came over and firmly stuffed the red envelope in his arms. "It's about the intention. You are my greatest hero, how can you lose your share?"

Shen Huai had no choice but to take the red envelope and put it in his pocket.

Ye Cang hurriedly said, "Don't you want to take a look?"

Seeing his cautious appearance, Shen Huai took out the red envelope from his pocket. "How much did you give, so mysterious..."

Before he finished speaking, he saw a bank card falling out of the red envelope.

Ye Cang said happily, "According to my rules, the salary has to be handed over to my wife. This card is all I have, and now I give it all to you!"

Shen Huai: "..."

Ye Cang: "You can't refuse! You promised me!"

Shen Huai looked at the bank card in his hand and thought it weighed more than a thousand pounds. In terms of property, he might be worth many times more than this one card, but the significance behind it cannot be compared.

What Ye Cang did was to give all he had to him.

Shen Huai was so touched that he even forgot to care about Ye Cang calling him wife.

Ye Cang was so stunned, that he took an inch and could still carry on, "Wife, let's go home!"

Shen Huai staggered out of the studio with him. After getting in the car, Shen Huai remembered something, "Why don't you go back first, I'm going to pick up Sister Mei from the airport."

Ye Cang was stunned. "Sister Mei is back?"

Shen Huai nodded, "The recording finished a long time ago, but some scenes had to be added, so she could not come back until today."

Ye Cang thought that the two of them could finally get to spend some time together, so he couldn't help saying, "Why didn't she come back one day later?"

Shen Huai: "..."

At the airport, because Ye Cang's face was so well-known now, Shen Huai just let him wait in the car and went to pick up Chu Mei Bo himself.

Shen Huai was waiting at the exit and before long Chu Mei Bo's plane arrived, and a flow of people poured out to the exit. Even though Chu Mei Bo was wearing ordinary clothes, she still stood out in the crowd with many people watching her secretly and even taking photos of her.