Chapter 132

First Shift

STAR was Morningstar Company's trainee group. A total of three girls were chosen for this "National Idol" talent show and they were all full of energy. But who would have thought that the next day, there would be another person added to their group, and that person was Xia Shiyu.

The most hot tempered Lena directly snorted. "Having special privileges is cool. She doesn't even need to take part in the interview. It's worthy of the artist brought by the big boss himself."

The captain, Yao Xuetong, frowned. "Please try saying less."

Tian Sisi the youngest member of STAR, was only 16 years old. She usually had a good personality, but when she came across this kind of thing she couldn't say anything and just sat by silently.

Lena was like a fire breathing dragon. "We've been practicing for so long, and we've known each other for so long. But if she suddenly joined us, we would have to start all over again. How can we compare with others when we get on stage?!"

For these trainees, the older they were, the smaller their advantage was. The road to debut was long, and it was not easy to encounter this kind of opportunity. So of course they weren't willing to miss this chance.

Tian Sisi added in a low voice, "Her previous reputation is not very good, will it... reflect on us?"

Yao Xuetong pursed her lips, but said solemnly, "Alright, stop talking."

At this moment, the door of the training room opened, and their agent brought Shen Huai and Xia Shiyu in with a flattering smile and introduced them to each other.

Shen Huai saw these trainees of the company for the first time, and the three girls were very stiff because of him. So Shen Huai didn't say much. He only said hello and left Xia Shiyu behind.

The agent gestured to the three girls with his head. "This is Junior Xia. She debuted earlier than you and she is your senior."

The girls looked at each other and called out "Senior" reluctantly.

The agent hated that iron could not become steel, so he raised his finger and pointed at them. But he didn't have time to lecture them, so he quickly rushed out to chase after Shen Huai.

The atmosphere in the practice room suddenly became a little awkward. It was Yao Xuetong who came forward and introduced herself to Xia Shiyu. "Hello, my name is Yao Xuetong, and I'm the captain of STAR."

Xia Shiyu was very sensitive to other people's emotions. As soon as she walked in, she felt that all three girls here were hostile towards her. She had prepared for this possibility a long time ago, so she didn't care.

She didn't try to get along with them, but pretended that nothing had happened and said with a smile, "I will ask you for guidance in the future. Sister Fang said that you have a practice schedule, but she forgot to give it to me. Could you please make a copy for me?"

Yao Xuetong didn't expect her to enter the role so quickly. So after a moment's hesitation, she simply said, "Alright, come with me."

Xia Shiyu: "Thank you."

Yao Xuetong avoided her eyes and walked out of the practice room.

As soon as they left, Lena stood up angrily. "No more practice! Let's go back!"

Tian Sisi wanted to say something else, but she couldn't withstand Lena's strength, and was directly pulled away by her.

So, when Yao Xuetong and Xia Shiyu came back, the practice room was empty. Yao Xuetong frowned slightly and had no choice but to explain to Xia Shiyu, "They must be tired and went back to rest first."