Chapter 72

My cute CP, It may become real!!!

Because of the time difference, the previous post was posted in China in the morning, and it was noon when the hot search was launched. When the matter was clarified and the rumors subsided it was afternoon.

The afternoon and evening were just the time when the network traffic was the highest.

Chen Chiyu held his wife in terror. He was afraid if that short-sighted candidate became hot again, his wife would go back to work overtime.

When they were in the middle of watching TV, Chen Chiyu heard his wife's "hey". His heart thumped as he hurriedly took a look at her computer screen, and then there was only a "...".

Powerful netizens have turned in a picture of Shen Huai, with no makeup and no filters. But his beauty was worth killing a lot of male stars, not to mention his refined and ascetic temperament. Even in today's entertainment circle, it was a scarce resource. Coupled with the dynamic picture of the suit fight, he was so handsome that many people couldn't close their legs.

The Weibo about it is even more concise and on the point.

[Agent please face me in a fight, thank you! ]

This Weibo post was immediately warmly pursued by many melon-eating netizens, sending it to a hot search in one fell swoop.

[this kind of excellent man even went to work as an agent!! It's too abusive! ]

[@ Morningstar Entertainment come out to be beaten! You have no vision! Why don't you let my Brother Shen make his debut! ]

[I can lick this face for the rest of my life].

[fighting in a suit is so exciting, awsl].

[I want to sleep in my agent's arms]

[I've been over this action picture all afternoon. Only Huai Huai's kiss can pull me out]

[do agents need assistants? There is no need for food and accommodation, just let me lick your face]

Chen Chiyu was in a trance as he scrolled down again. The next Weibo gave him a shock.

[Enlightened people don't speak in secret. How can I get to sleep with my agent??? ]

[The rivals in love, draw your swords!!]

[I think if you want to sleep with the agent, you have to beat him first, right? ]

[... ]

[sister you are cruel]

[Don't say that, are you asleep or not, can't you think of something practical? For example, if the Weibo is forwarded 100,000 times, you will post as a prize the photo of the agent taking off his shirt.]

[Shit! Sister Niu Pai! The same +1].

[[saliva] same +2]

[seek +10086]

In a while, the follow-up caused by this post took twists and turns. Probably even the owner of the post did not expect that the final trend would be like this?

So when Shen Huai woke up and was informed by Chen Chiyu's WeChat about this hot search, his fan club and support meetings had already been set up.

Shen Huai: "???"

Ye Cang looked at the hot search: "!!!"

That's too much! Even I didn't dare say that!!

In addition to the sudden increase in Shen-Huai's fans, there was also a small group that originally grew up in the enclosure, with many members added.