Chapter 135

Fourth Shift

Xia Shiyu returned to the upper circle and the show continued.

Soon, there was another contestant who entered the upper circle. Her name was Liu Feifei and she was a trainee from a large company. She looked delicate and lovely. Her whole body was full of youthful energy, which was very in line with the public image of the girls' group.

When Qiu Jie asked who she wanted to challenge, she looked up and said, "I want to challenge Senior Xia Shiyu!"

All the judges: "..."

Anna hesitantly took a look at Xia Shiyu and inquired, "May I ask why?"

Liu Feifei said with a smile, "Because the senior is the only one among us who made her debut. I admire her very much and I have just seen her performance backstage. She is very strong, I want to challenge the strong!"

Her words were generous and unaffected, and even Anna wanted to applaud her.

However, according to the rules, she explained first, "Xia Shiyu has just accepted a round of challenges, so she can choose to refuse you."

Liu Feifei nodded and made it clear that she didn't care if she could challenge Xia Shiyu or not, but wanted to step on Xia Shiyu that was in the limelight before.

Anna then looked at Xia Shiyu. "Junior Xia, what's your decision?"

Xia Shiyu stood up and looked down at Liu Feifei. When she was Tang Wanhun, there were too many people who wanted to step on her in order to reach an upper position, so she had seen too many of them.

She smiled softly. "I accept."

Xia Shiyu won the first round of singing without any suspense. In the second round she still used her disco moves, but the effect was far worse. Her time since rebirth hadn't been long, so she didn't have time to learn dancing, and she could only throw the towel for now.

The third round was talent competition.

Liu Feifei took out the violin she had prepared ahead of time and showed off her skills. She had been practicing the violin since childhood and even though she was not as good as a professional violinist, her performance in such a program was simply amazing.

When Liu Feifei walked aside with the violin, Xia Shiyu walked to the center of the stage.

Although Liu Feifei's performance was wonderful, the judges here were surprisingly more interested about what talent Xia Shiyu would show to compete with her. After all, they were very impressed with her disco dance before.

Xia Shiyu pondered for a moment. "How about I show my set of Kung Fu moves?"

Everyone: "???"

Xia Shiyu finished speaking and unexpectedly really assumed a good posture. "Eye Of The Tiger" was played for her set of Kung Fu.

After all, she and Pei Ran had known each other for so many years. Before Pei Ran became a star, he was an excellent martial artist with a long family history. When the two souls were idle and bored, Pei Ran taught her a lot of Kung Fu. Setting actual combat aside, at least it looked really decent.

It was only after Xia Shiyu finished her Kung Fu and saluted the judges, that she stepped aside.

But the judges were tangled.

Although Liu Feifei's performance was very good, Xia Shiyu's Kung Fu also looked very good. Talents different from singing or dancing were really difficult to evaluate for them.