Chapter 187

Extra 3 – Chu Mei Bo & Yun Chaoyi

The first time Yun Chao Yi saw Gu Mei was when she was 16 years old. At that time, she had already made her reputation by "Beating the drum and scolding Cao".

Yun Chao Yi was born into a drama family. At the age of 11, she joined Jiang Lin, a famous troupe at that time. Although she was a woman, she performed the old man perfectly.

Yun Chao Yi hated those who under the guise of singing opera didn't take Peking Opera seriously at all, so when she learned that popular actress Gu Mei was coming to learn opera, her first reaction was disgust.

Jiang Lin Guan was not very healthy at this time but still very arrogant. If he didn't owe a favor, he would not allow Gu Mei to enter his door. So he left the teaching directly to Yun Chao Yi .

Yun Chao Yi was originally dissatisfied, but her teacher's orders could not be disobeyed, so she could only hold her breath and wait for Gu Mei to come.

As the appointment time approached, the anger in Yun Chao Yi's heart also accumulated more and more. In her opinion, it was a natural thing to do to respect her teacher and respect their way. Since Gu Mei has come to learn opera, she should have a correct attitude. It was the most basic thing to come in advance.

Seeing that the time was almost up, Yun Chao Yi stood up fiercely and was ready to walk away when she saw a touch of beauty.

Gu Mei appeared at the doorway.

She pushed her delicate curly hair, black hair and red lips. She was dressed in a bright red velvet cheongsam with mint color coat. She was gorgeous and exquisite, which immediately lit up the whole yard.

Several boys who were learning opera crowded and bustled, secretly watching her from the crack of the door.

Yun Chao Yi frowned even more when she saw this situation.

Gu Mei walked quickly with a smile on her face as she apologized: "I've been delayed for a while when I went out. I hope senior sister will forgive me for being late."

Yun Chao Yi said coldly, "Don't call me senior sister, I can't afford it. Although master promised to accept you, there are rules in our school. If you don't study opera seriously and insult our school in the future, we won't recognize you."

As soon as Gu Mei came, she was put down in such a way, but she didn't get angry. Instead, she smiled softly: "All right, I will listen to my elder sister."

Yun Chao Yi: "....."

She must have done it on purpose!!

The two looked at each other for a moment, and each felt the hostility of the other.

Gu Mei stayed and would report to Jiang Linguan yard every morning before dawn, following Yun Chao Yi and others to learn basic skills.

Gu Mei didn't expect that Jiang Lin Guan would teach her. If he wanted to teach such a novice as her, Jiang Lin Guan with his status in the industry, would become a laughing stock. But Jiang Lin Guan was not perfunctory either. Yun Chai Yi was his most proud disciple and the famous singer of Dongjiang city. She came to teach Gu Mei how to perform opera, which was regarded as attaching great importance to Gu Mei.

However, Gu Mei didn't expect that, just after the first time, they would meet each other and they would become tired of looking at each other.

Yun Chao Yi paaid most attention to the foundation and believed that "one minute on stage equals ten years off stage". However, Gu Mei clearly knew that she came here to prepare for the filming.