Chapter 152

Set

Pei Ran's eyes also fell on Chu Mei Bo and Guo Wenyuan. The eyes of both parties met in the air and they nodded slightly to each other.

Originally, the other actors and the staff at the scene were watching Chu Mei Bo and Guo Wenyuan's audition, but after Pei Ran appeared, many people secretly looked at him. They thought he was the younger generation of the Shen family, because he was young, good-looking and dignified.

Several actors, who were about the same age as Song Yimian, secretly asked about him. Song Yimian knew that Pei Ran was a new artist signed by Shen Huai, but he was not sure if he could say it now, so he had to falter and muddle through it. However, his attitude made the other side more convinced that the identity of this teenager was not simple.

Shen Huai didn't disturb Director Xie. Because someone called him, he asked Pei Ran and Song Yimian to stay at the studio.

Pei Ran didn't care, he just looked at the set curiously. Compared with his memory, it was both unfamiliar and familiar, which evoked a feeling of nostalgia.

Song Yimian looked at Pei Ran's beautiful profile and immediately forgot the pressure Pei Ran put on him in the car. Instead, he had the consciousness of being a senior brother. He walked over and patted Pei Ran on the shoulder. "Junior Pei, you will follow me for a while. If there's anything you don't understand, just ask me."

Pei Ran was slightly shocked, but seeing Song Yimian's serious expression, his eyebrows and eyes bent up. "Alright, then I'll trouble you."

Song Yimian nodded heavily and carefully took him behind Director Xie. This spot was the best in the whole audience, and one could still see a clear picture in the monitor.

Although Song Yimian only acted a small role in the movie, he had stayed in the crew for such a long time, learning and helping them do some work at the same time.

Director Xie appreciated him as a diligent and progressive young man. He occasionally guided him and even acquiesced him to stand behind him to watch the other actors' performance. As a result, this spot became Song Yimian's exclusive possession. However, considering it was Pei Ran's first day here, he let him take his place.

Director Xie also noticed Pei Ran behind him and knew he was brought in by Shen Huai. Previously, Shen Huai had specially called him to talk about it. However, Director Xie didn't expect that the child was so good-looking. Moreover, as a film director, his definition of good-looking was not that kind of rigid good-looks, but those looks full of aura, which were very suitable for the large screen.

Director Xie sighed. He didn't know where Shen Huai had dug up these seedlings from. His vision and luck simply defied the heavens.

However, Director Xie quickly regained his mind and was absorbed in the shooting.

"Start shooting!" he shouted.

. com

The atmosphere in the whole studio immediately changed from that of chatter to a professional one in a matter of seconds, and only the sound of machines working could be heard at the quiet scene.

Director Xie sat in front of the monitor, his eyes fixed on the camera.

Pei Ran looked at the unfamiliar and familiar scene in front of him that evoked a feeling of nostalgia in his heart. He walked lightly behind Director Xie and stared at the monitor just like him.

In this scene, a branch of the underground party was found by the neon army. Cheng Yanxin helped the surviving underground party members to escape, but let some flaws slip. Yokota took the evidence to confront Cheng Yanxin. Cheng Yanxin was not afraid in the face of danger and dispelled Yokota's doubts.