Chapter 89

Sometimes, natural dumbness was really a highly lethal weapon.

After chatting with Song Yimian, Shen Huai roughly understood what his problem was.

Although being an actor was a perceptual profession, the basic skills of an actor made up quite a lot. It was very important for an actor to have a strong sense of empathy, but if they lacked the ability to control their body and expression it would be difficult to become a good actor.

These things can only be practiced slowly. Fortunately, Song Yimian was very patient. In the past two years under Hua Rong, he had already suffered many setbacks and developed a strong ability to resist pressure. He was not impatient to practice with a teacher.

For Song Yimian, the current life was exactly what he dreamed of. Although there were not many drama roles, he lived a fulfilled life every day.

As a result, the idle Song Yimian wanted to repay somehow Shen Huai, but his online drama had not started filming yet. The other variety shows and endorsements had already stopped a long time ago, so he couldn't bring any benefits to Shen Huai. Song Yimian thought about it and remembered that Shen Huai asked him to help Chu Mei Bo with math, so he had an idea in his mind.

Although he had been away from school for two years, he used to be a high achiever after all. It was common for him to tutor children in the winter and summer vacations. In order to ensure the teaching effect, he also asked his classmates who were working at a training institution, and seriously prepared the lessons before knocking on Chu Mei Bo's door nervously.

Chu Mei Bo was surprised to see him. "What are you doing here?"

Song Yimian was a little nervous, but he obediently explained his intention.

Chu Mei Bo: "..."

She let Song Yimian in and poured him a glass of water.

Song Yimian sat on the sofa with his feet together, hands on his knees, he took the water from Chu Mei Bo's hands and held it. He was very obedient.

Chu Mei Bo also sat down opposite him and raised her eyebrows. "You've prepared a make-up lesson for me?"

Song Yimian nodded.

Chu Mei Bo was helpless. "It's not that I don't trust you, but I've already angered three math teachers. One of them was a senior teacher of the province. Math is my incurable disease so I've decided to give up treatment."

Song Yimian: "..."

He asked cautiously, "Would you mind showing me your test papers and homework?"

Chu Mei Bo didn't expect that Song Yimian would still want to try to help after hearing her great achievements. She quite admired the other person's courage and so handed her papers over.

After several months of hard work, Chu Mei Bo's math score had steadily improved from 20 points to 50 points and then stood still and did not climb any further. It was not that Chu Mei Bo didn't work hard, but her foundation was really too poor. After all, she had never come in contact with anything related to mathematics in the past 100 years except for basic calculations.

Song Yimian frowned and turned over Chu Mei Bo's math papers and her other subjects before he fell in deep thoughts.

Chu Mei Bo looked at his expression and unexpectedly got a bit nervous.

"What do you think? Can it be saved?"

Song Yimian returned to the present and nodded, "There is still salvation."

Chu Mei Bo: "!"

Song Yimian took out his pen and papers. "I checked Zhongjing Film Academy's score over the years. In fact, your score is not far from the scoreline. Your scores in other subjects are stable. As long as you can improve math by about 20 points, you will basically be qualified to get in."