Chapter 20

Your Father is Still Your Father

Uncle squid is a well-known music blogger on Weibo, famous for complaining about popular music variety shows. He has a sharp tongue and no mercy for the artist. It was is in line with the preferences of netizens so he has become an online celebrity.

After "Star of Tomorrow" began to broadcast, he naturally would not let go of such a big and popular program. All the players in it were chewed and spit out, and even Li Zihang was not exempt from this. Among them, Ye Cang was the one chewed the most.

Originally, at the beginning of the top ten, he rolled up his sleeves and was ready to take good care of Ye Cang. However, after the ending of two games, he still did not find a place to complain.

The first game has the original singer Fan Jing, the second game has the Lu Yang brain disabled fan Xia Fei to support him. If he spits, he would be laughed at by netizens in a blink of an eye.

It was not easy to wait until the third scene.

Originally, Uncle squid also had some scruples about the arrangement of Yan Xiangming and Fang Zhiqing, but who knew that Ye Cang sang so unintelligible in the program. After the program was broadcast, a large number of viewers could not understand it, not to mention that Ye Cang argued with Jiang Junyan after the match. Causing a wave of bad feelings.

This is a rare hot spot!

Uncle squid concocted an article overnight, analyzing "Mulholland Avenue" from a musical point of view. He criticized the song as useless, saying that Ye Cang had no musical aesthetics, and even vaguely saying that Fang Zhiqing and Yan Xiangming had abandoned their professional ethics for the sake of money. Even if this kind of song can be accepted, it is simply not as good as the network divine song.

Later, it was from Ye Cang to today's music scene, a gesture of worrying about the country and the people, as if Ye Cang sang this song, Chinese music will go backward for decades.

Now that traffic is in charge, the fan economy is popular and many netizens are suffering from it. They sympathize with his article, and the Squid Uncle is good at sensationalizing, so after the article came out it got a large number of supporters.

[Uncle is right. I resent this untalented little fresh meat who only has a good face]

[Supporting uncle! Uncle is really worried about the development of music]

[I want to puke when I think I'll have to listen to this stupid song in the future]

At the same time, Ye Cang's predecessor Bai Jiajia complimented this Weibo.

Bai Jjajia made his debut year ago and performed well. Not long ago, he won the Golden Melody Award for the best newcomer and has always been regarded as a rare power in the new generation.

That's a bit subtle.

At the same time, people broke out that Ye Cang and Bai Jiajia quarreled the company, almost settling down Ye Cang's "arrogant and domineering" charges.

Netizens were in a state of excitement, and the comments under Ye Cang's Weibo are simply unsightly.

Shen Huai frowned tightly and his heart was very angry. He was ready to return to comfort Ye Cang.

Ye Cang has already opened his mouth with a cold hum: "It's all bullshit!"

Shen Huai: "..."

He forgot that his artist was not a fuel-efficient lamp.

Shen Huai pressed his sore forehead: "Don't argue with him, you will only make him more excited."

Ye Cang: "I know."