Chapter 119

The growth of Song Yimian

After getting along with each other for some time, Song Yimian blindly trusted Shen Huai. He knew that he was not the same kind of person like Hua Rong. Moreover, after reading the script, he liked the character Urano very much and was reluctant to give up this role.

He had been in this circle for two years, and knew that this circle was far less beautiful than it was on the surface. But since he intended to stay, he had to face these problems.

As a man, he had to be strong. He couldn't rely on others for everything and couldn't hide behind Shen Huai forever.

He was grateful that Shen Huai had been protecting him silently, but he could not stay in his comfort zone forever and never walk out.

He could meet someone like Mr. Guo in the future. Would he have to run away every time? He had to learn how to deal with such people.

Seeing Song Yimian's firm gaze, Shen Huai sighed softly in his heart.

Song Yimian was gentle, which inevitably gave people the impression that he lacked backbone. Although he loved acting very much, he lacked ambition. Shen Huai always wanted to find a chance to wake him up, but he didn't want Song Yimian to change.

Since this was the case, Shen Huai no longer hid it and said bluntly, "It's a good thing that you can take the initiative to face it, but don't burden yourself by putting all this pressure on yourself."

"Nowadays, there is a fierce competition in the acting industry. There are many movies like 'East Side City Fog' that are favored by the industry, and there are more actors who want to compete than you think. What you have to do is not only overcome the psychological pressure, but also more importantly, compete for the role of the character Urano, which increases the difficulty, so that the final result is uncertain."

When Shen Huai said this, Song Yimian realized that he still thought too little.

He only thought that the leading actor and producer of this movie was Guo Wenyuan, but it hadn't occured to him that he might not even be chosen for this role in the first place. If he was just stuck in self-pity full of thoughts of how to face Guo Wenyuan, he might as well give up the opportunity now.

Shen Huai's words could be considered as a slap to his face, thoroughly awakening Song Yimian.

Song Yimian immediately corrected his attitude and said a bit embarrassed, "Brother Shen, I know. I will certainly study the script carefully."

When he thought about it, his fear of Guo Wenyuan had somewhat subsided. He bowed to Shen Huai and left with the script.

After Song Yimian left, Shen Huai turned to Tang Wanjun.

In his impression, Tang Wanjun was cunning, cheerful, fond of eating, playing and enjoying life. Even in history, she was "the queen of love songs" who swept the whole Asia, so much that Shen Huai forgot how much she had struggled to reach the top of Hong Kong's fiercely competitive entertainment circle at that time.

Ye Cang and the others regarded the sweet and lovely person in front of them as Tang Wanjun's mask, but who knew if what she showed at this moment was not another mask?

In addition, Tang Wanjun was murdered. Although this was a cold case in history, Tang Wanjun may know who the murderer was, but her bright appearance made others forget this matter.

This reminded Shen Huai that although Tang Wanjun seemed to be trying her best to find out how to come back to life, she actually had no desire to come back to life.