Chapter 18

Close to You

Shen Huai went back to his room, then took out his cell phone and made a phone call.

He went straight to Zhang Li, the producer of the show, and they made an appointment at a cafe.

Shen Huai went out early, but did not expect that by the time he arrived, Zhang Li would already be there, which shows the degree of importance she attaches to this matter.

Shen Huai's heart was clear, and there was no-nonsense. After a few simple pleasantries, he showed the video to Zhang Li.

Zhang Li got the phone call at first, Now that the evidence is clearly in front of her, she can no longer deceive herself or others.

Her face turned ugly.

Shen Huai saw this situation, and said: "I know this is not the original intention of production, the program team has always maintained a fair and just position as far as possible, which we saw with our eyes."

His words made Zhang Li's face look much better.

Originally Zhang Li was a little angry, but now she calmed down and understand that her anger at Shen Huai is not justified.

After thinking about it, Zhang Li's savvy, which belonged to a strong woman, also came back.

"Mr. Shen, it is because our program group is not strictly managed. I apologize to you and Ye Cang."

Shen Huai smiled and accepted her apology.

Zhang Li did not ask Shen Huai where this thing came from, nor did she ask Shen Huai to promise not to leak it out.

They are both smart people, so once they began to exchange terms...

Shen Huai did not leave a big opening for the lion, and Zhang Li naturally returned the favor.

They talked very happily. Zhang Li not only agreed to Shen Huai's request but even revealed a lot of news in the industry.

So after coffee was drunk, Shen Huai not only achieved his goal, but also got Zhang Li's goodwill, and even eliminated Zhang Li's prejudice against Ye Cang.

Shen Huai was so familiar with such a thing that he did not care. He looked at his watch and it was almost lunchtime.

Since the last time Shen Huai went out for dinner with his friend and came back to see Ye Cang, who had skipped eating two meals and was looking for food, he would try his best to rush back before dinner and make someone eat.

Besides, the crew is also here today.

As long as Ye Cang enters the working mode, he is as cold as if he was a different person. Shen Huai was also worried about the contradiction between the two parties.

When Shen Huai got home, he saw Cherry and the other people sitting humbly in the living room. Seeing him back was like seeing a savior.

It turned out that soon after Shen Huai went out, they came to the door.

Ye Cang has not begun to work yet, his temper was still good. Although he was usually sulking, Cherry had taken a lot of interesting pictures.

When Ye Cang returned to work, everything changed.

Ye Cang told Cherry in advance that he didn't like to be disturbed when he was working. Cherry agreed, thinking that there would be no problem shooting just outside the door.

Who knows, when she and the photography elder brother walked lightly to the door of Ye Cang's room.

Ye Cang seemed to feel something, turned his head and gave them a cold look.