Chapter 62

Press Conference

This time, the Music Association made great efforts to make the press conference very grand.

One couldn't blame them, the record market declined over the years. They wanted to publicize well, however, they found that they didn't have any achievements to publicize. So when Ye Cang's performance came out, the Music Association immediately seized the opportunity.

On the day of the press conference, there were many media and even many bloggers.

The Music Association, in cooperation with Tomato Network, would broadcast the whole conference live.

Many of Ye Cang's fans had been staying in front of the computer for a long time, almost holding their breaths in anticipation of Ye Cang's appearance. It was said that many top musicians of the music industry were invited to the conference, and that they would even walk on the red carpet, which confirmed that Ye Cang would wear formal clothes, which they haven't seen him wear before.

Many fans started the topic directly on Weibo while opening the live broadcast.

[I wonder how Cang Cang looks like in formal clothes? This child doesn't have any fashion resources now, he won't be surpassed all the way, will he?]

[I don't think so. I heard from a friend in the industry that his agent lent him a V card]

[Shi, Willing to borrow a V card, his agent is pretty arrogant, there was a second-line actress who wanted to borrow their clothes before, but was rejected because of insufficient popularity]

[So awesome?! Cang Cang's agent has great skill]

[Forget about that, the V designers are notoriously picky, I'm a little worried about our cub now]

With the time approaching, all the big shots who attended the conference arrived one after another. Another black limousine parked in front of the red carpet, the door opened and a man came out.

The suits of the V brand were always the most selective of body type. The people who wore them had to have wide shoulders, a narrow waist and long legs. Moreover, they had straight lines and were close fitting. It was a disaster for anyone who had a different build.

However, at this moment, Ye Cang perfectly showed the charm of this suit. The bright sapphire blue had a strong sense of existence, and the slim cut perfectly showcased his figure. His hair was slightly shorter, but it showed the excellence of his facial features.

Although in the eyes of outsiders, he was just a newcomer, Ye Cang did not have the slightest sense of nervousness, his footsteps calm and natural and full of momentum.

The fans on both sides paused for a second, then began screaming, and the media at the venue began taking pictures frantically.

From the other side of the door, Shen Huai also came out. He was wearing a suit of the same color as Ye Cang's, but in a completely different style.

Compared with Ye Cang's aura, Shen Huai was much more restrained, and his blue suit made his skin paler, coupled with his golden glasses and his black hair combed to the back of his head, his whole person exuded a kind of reserved and cold aura.

Shen Huai felt very helpless. He didn't want to wear the same color clothes as Ye Cang, but he couldn't resist Ye Cang's soft grinding. He was worried that he refused too much. but when he saw that suit, he had to change into it in the end.

Shen Huai was originally behind Ye Cang. He wanted to wait for him to go first, and then enter through the side door. But who knew that when Ye Cang saw him not following he simply stopped.